What do you think?

• It's hot.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • It's weird.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Your gay!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
What do you think of when looking in the mirror? Are you looking at yourself and only thinking about how thick your cock is and how strong your body is or are you thinking about how thick your cock is and how it would look great inside someones pussy, stretching them open, shining in the light with it being coated in pussy juices and how strong you look in a way of overpowering a women when fucking her, dominating her, your hand around her throat as you hold her down to fuck her hard.

was this to much detail? I am just making sure you understand my question ;)

What do you think of when looking in the mirror? Are you looking at yourself and only thinking about how thick your cock is and how strong your body is or are you thinking about how thick your cock is and how it would look great inside someones pussy, stretching them open, shining in the light with it being coated in pussy juices and how strong you look in a way of overpowering a women when fucking her, dominating her, your hand around her throat as you hold her down to fuck her hard.

was this to much detail? I am just making sure you understand my question ;)
I like how you think!!! :D

What gets me off is laying a woman down and pushing her legs up and licking her from clit to asshole slit. Feeling her ass spasm on my tongue and then moving onto her clit and sucking on it till she cant take any more then slide my fingers in he pussy and ass and watching her cum over and over

Back