Maturity is......

A

AkshayGoodOne

You know you've grown up

When being called bad and naughty makes you internally pat yourself
When Cock and Pussy aren't just animals and Dick isn't just a name
When a pair of two concentric circles no longer seem like wheels and you interpret this (Y) unusually

Sorry, I'm on a kind of writer's block..so can't come up with thoughtful content still. Won't disappoint y'all next time

You know you've grown up

When being called bad and naughty makes you internally pat yourself
When Cock and Pussy aren't just animals and Dick isn't just a name
When a pair of two concentric circles no longer seem like wheels and you interpret this (Y) unusually

Sorry, I'm on a kind of writer's block..so can't come up with thoughtful content still. Won't disappoint y'all next time
All but the first apply to me. For the first, being called bad is typically followed by the word "girl", "pet", "slut", or "whore", and I prefer to be called a good one of all four of those. As for naughty, that IS usually a good thing, typically followed by a spank rather than internal pat on the back.

All but the first apply to me. For the first, being called bad is typically followed by the word "girl", "pet", "slut", or "whore", and I prefer to be called a good one of all four of those. As for naughty, that IS usually a good thing, typically followed by a spank rather than internal pat on the back.

I don't know why, but I really like Bad and Naughty people :p

Back