Maybe it's Boring...

Sound Fun or Boring?

• Total voters

lampelumiere

OFC Regular
Does anyone feel like just having a nice group chat? No random sexy fantasy, terribly written RP stuff. No trying to seduce each other. Just a group of people talking? (I know, not exactly the site for this,) but it could be fun to hear from the person behind the thirst! Then, you know, branch out and have your fun with each other after having chatted here. :) Hehe, could be fun, could be a complete disaster of a thread. I'm willing to try

I'll get the ball rolling on the possibly one and only introduction.

My name is Anais. Feel free to call me Lumi. (A nickname MoonBaby gave me, and I adore it completely.) I used to work as a librarian, but now (when the place opens back up) am a bartender. I have a girlfriend who is absolutely wonderful. I enjoy cooking, and wine (perhaps a bit too much.) I hope everyone is doing fantastic!

Oh I'm a big Doctor Who fan! (Just the modern day, not the classic. Haven't seen it, I'm sorry.)

Sure sounds fun to get to know each other without the perverted comments in between

Does anyone feel like just having a nice group chat? No random sexy fantasy, terribly written RP stuff. No trying to seduce each other. Just a group of people talking? (I know, not exactly the site for this,) but it could be fun to hear from the person behind the thirst! Then, you know, branch out and have your fun with each other after having chatted here. :) Hehe, could be fun, could be a complete disaster of a thread. I'm willing to try

I like the concept. Sometimes people (me lol) just would like to share some gab. Nothing really heavy, unless the person has a real need. One reason I like OFC is that I have found most people very accepting and willing to help others.

So my comment for today is that I haven't slept too much the last two days (all work crunch related) and well it is Friday. I am just cracking up laughing when I see a user name that is like bizarre or extremely explicit. I love them. :D

Thanks, Lumi for a great idea! :)

As for sleep try tea or an over the counter sleep aid? Or youtube a serene sounds.
Aww thank you @F4f. I agree with what you said about the mental process....and if you think about it even makes it funnier that they did..LOL :D

Thank you for the suggestion regarding sleepless nights. I just go through periods of insomnia and because of COVID, I find myself busier with work than when I went into the office. Have a nice day! ~P

Great idea lumi its saturday afternoon by me had a few beers ( after a few months of total lockdown on alchohol by us in south africa) hope every one is doing well my name is leon but am a huge guns and roses fan thats why the axl nick lol this can be a great threat i think just talking with out the sexual tension lol

Cool yea my friend live in SA too. Sorry for all the lose of lights and alcohol bans. Enjoy the beer! And yes love g&r . November Rain was epic!

I can't explain it. I can't identify it. Just have that feeling something is missing. It comes and it goes. Maybe I'm just crazy, hahaha.
Anyone else ever felt that way?

You mean like when you leave the house and you r like thinking did i bring all i needed? Did i turn off the lights? Did i leave the stove on?
That kind of missing feeling?

You mean like when you leave the house and you r like thinking did i bring all i needed? Did i turn off the lights? Did i leave the stove on?
That kind of missing feeling?
Nah, it's more of an emptiness feeling somewhere within yourself. Like doing/accomplishing many things in your life that have brought many times of happiness and fulfillment, but you still are not content. IDK, maybe it's a good thing, keeps me moving along in search of something.

Back