Met the X-wife

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
First let me say I'm sorry about the length of my last post but if you read it you'll see that so much happened I didn't know what to leave out

Ever since I met Charlie the times we've spent together have been so much fun, even if it's just talking on the phone. This weekend was really nice out so Charlie said it was a great day for a ride on his motorcycle. I had gone over his house Friday night and after a great night, a quick shower and breakfast we were off with my legs wrapped around him. As we rode Charlie told me that were it was so nice we'd take a ride down to Cape Cod and just roam around and enjoy the day. Once we got there we just roamed around hitting the different shops doing the tourist thing when all of a sudden I heard Charlie say, "there goes a great day" and as I asked what was wrong he took my hand and said there's my X-wife. We were walking down a side street which was more of an alley and by the time we saw her there was no way to avoid her when all of a sudden I heard her say "it was a good day". Charlie had told me that their divorce wasn't a friendly parting so I was ready for the worse but Charlie being Charlie was so funny with how he handled it. She on the other hand went straight to attack mode saying she had hoped to never see him again. With that he squeezed my hand in his as he told her that would of been fine with him but seeing that didn't happen he just wanted to thank her for ending his years of hell and divorcing him. Before she had a chance to respond Charlie continued by saying that if she hadn't he never would of met the girl who made his life amazing. Once again before she could say anything he continued telling her how much he loved spending time with me, and adding that he never felt like that when he was with her. Just looking at her you could see she was getting mad as he told her on top of everything else meeting "me" had made his sex life amazing which he told her wasn't even close to that on their honeymoon. I couldn't help but laugh which seemed to make her even madder as she looked right at me with fire in her eyes and as I looked at Charlie I could see how much he was loving it. What happened next I didn't expect but did actually enjoy as I heard Charlie with a smile in his voice say to her do you want to know why. Just as fast he grabbed the sides of my skirt and lifted it up over my hips then just as quick pulled my top down leaving me standing there completely exposed for her to see. He then told her what she was looking at was the closest thing to heaven you could see without dying and I felt his finger slipping deep inside my pussy and quickly pulling it out and licking it clean saying it tasted just as amazing as it looked. With that I felt him turning me as I heard him say "to top it off I also get to use this anytime I want" as I felt his hands on the cheeks of my bum spreading them open to show her my bum hole. As he turned me to face her once again she was just standing there with a blank look on her face and not having a clue of how to respond. Charlie sure did as he started fixing my skirt and top and taking my hand as he said "Thanks again" as we started walking away leaving her standing there. As soon as we turned the corner Charlie looked around and quickly slipped his hand under my skirt to rub my pussy. As he did he leaned in and kissed me saying thank you and how much he loved doing that to show her he wasn't missing her in the least. Next thing I knew he smiled and said "let's take a walk on the beach" which was only a few blocks away. It was warm but not really beach weather so it was pretty much deserted as Charlie looked around and lead me over to some sand dunes where he quickly lifted my skirt up again and laid me down on the sand. With that he dropped to his knees and smiled saying the taste he had was just a tease. I felt him open my legs wide as he dropped his head down saying he owed me as he drove his tongue deep into my pussy licking and nibbling me until my whole body started shaking as I had my first of many orgasms before he finished. I don't know how many I had but all I could do was lay there gasping for each breath as he kissed his way up my belly as he began nibbling on my nipples which he exposed as he licked me. Ever so slowly my mind started to clear and I could hear voices but I didn't care as our eyes met and his cock drove deep into my pussy with one hard thrust. I could feel my legs wrapping around him as he began pounding my pussy as they seemed to encourage him to pound me even harder and faster. As he began filling my pussy with blast after amazing blast of his man-juice I vaguely remember seeing a couple people standing there watching us but I didn't care as he collapsed on top of me as we held each other while we recovered. The ride home was wild as we pulled over twice to "relieve tension" and the third time I just unzipped his jeans and slowly jerked him off as we rode. I'm sure people knew what was going on but nether of us cared and as soon as we got back to his house we practically ripped each others clothes off as he laid me over the hood of his car not even able to wait to get into the house

First let me say I'm sorry about the length of my last post but if you read it you'll see that so much happened I didn't know what to leave out

Ever since I met Charlie the times we've spent together have been so much fun, even if it's just talking on the phone. This weekend was really nice out so Charlie said it was a great day for a ride on his motorcycle. I had gone over his house Friday night and after a great night, a quick shower and breakfast we were off with my legs wrapped around him. As we rode Charlie told me that were it was so nice we'd take a ride down to Cape Cod and just roam around and enjoy the day. Once we got there we just roamed around hitting the different shops doing the tourist thing when all of a sudden I heard Charlie say, "there goes a great day" and as I asked what was wrong he took my hand and said there's my X-wife. We were walking down a side street which was more of an alley and by the time we saw her there was no way to avoid her when all of a sudden I heard her say "it was a good day". Charlie had told me that their divorce wasn't a friendly parting so I was ready for the worse but Charlie being Charlie was so funny with how he handled it. She on the other hand went straight to attack mode saying she had hoped to never see him again. With that he squeezed my hand in his as he told her that would of been fine with him but seeing that didn't happen he just wanted to thank her for ending his years of hell and divorcing him. Before she had a chance to respond Charlie continued by saying that if she hadn't he never would of met the girl who made his life amazing. Once again before she could say anything he continued telling her how much he loved spending time with me, and adding that he never felt like that when he was with her. Just looking at her you could see she was getting mad as he told her on top of everything else meeting "me" had made his sex life amazing which he told her wasn't even close to that on their honeymoon. I couldn't help but laugh which seemed to make her even madder as she looked right at me with fire in her eyes and as I looked at Charlie I could see how much he was loving it. What happened next I didn't expect but did actually enjoy as I heard Charlie with a smile in his voice say to her do you want to know why. Just as fast he grabbed the sides of my skirt and lifted it up over my hips then just as quick pulled my top down leaving me standing there completely exposed for her to see. He then told her what she was looking at was the closest thing to heaven you could see without dying and I felt his finger slipping deep inside my pussy and quickly pulling it out and licking it clean saying it tasted just as amazing as it looked. With that I felt him turning me as I heard him say "to top it off I also get to use this anytime I want" as I felt his hands on the cheeks of my bum spreading them open to show her my bum hole. As he turned me to face her once again she was just standing there with a blank look on her face and not having a clue of how to respond. Charlie sure did as he started fixing my skirt and top and taking my hand as he said "Thanks again" as we started walking away leaving her standing there. As soon as we turned the corner Charlie looked around and quickly slipped his hand under my skirt to rub my pussy. As he did he leaned in and kissed me saying thank you and how much he loved doing that to show her he wasn't missing her in the least. Next thing I knew he smiled and said "let's take a walk on the beach" which was only a few blocks away. It was warm but not really beach weather so it was pretty much deserted as Charlie looked around and lead me over to some sand dunes where he quickly lifted my skirt up again and laid me down on the sand. With that he dropped to his knees and smiled saying the taste he had was just a tease. I felt him open my legs wide as he dropped his head down saying he owed me as he drove his tongue deep into my pussy licking and nibbling me until my whole body started shaking as I had my first of many orgasms before he finished. I don't know how many I had but all I could do was lay there gasping for each breath as he kissed his way up my belly as he began nibbling on my nipples which he exposed as he licked me. Ever so slowly my mind started to clear and I could hear voices but I didn't care as our eyes met and his cock drove deep into my pussy with one hard thrust. I could feel my legs wrapping around him as he began pounding my pussy as they seemed to encourage him to pound me even harder and faster. As he began filling my pussy with blast after amazing blast of his man-juice I vaguely remember seeing a couple people standing there watching us but I didn't care as he collapsed on top of me as we held each other while we recovered. The ride home was wild as we pulled over twice to "relieve tension" and the third time I just unzipped his jeans and slowly jerked him off as we rode. I'm sure people knew what was going on but nether of us cared and as soon as we got back to his house we practically ripped each others clothes off as he laid me over the hood of his car not even able to wait to get into the house
Id fukk u way better

Back