Morning Stretch

angela2soul

I started my day out right, with a morning stretch. I love how it feels to stretch. Don't you?
Standing with my back to you, bare feet a little wider than hips. My short night shirt raises up above my bare buttocks as I reach high into the air and s TRet Ch. Ohh yes it feels so so good. St Retching to the left, feeling my muscles release their tension. StretcHInG to the right.... mmmmm GoD Yessss! Putting my hands once again above my head.. bending forward from my hips. STretchIng my lower back and hamstrings. mmmmm ssssss. I love to stRetcH. Waving at you upside down from between slightly spread legs.

I started my day out right, with a morning stretch. I love how it feels to stretch. Don't you?
Standing with my back to you, bare feet a little wider than hips. My short night shirt raises up above my bare buttocks as I reach high into the air and s TRet Ch. Ohh yes it feels so so good. St Retching to the left, feeling my muscles release their tension. StretcHInG to the right.... mmmmm GoD Yessss! Putting my hands once again above my head.. bending forward from my hips. STretchIng my lower back and hamstrings. mmmmm ssssss. I love to stRetcH. Waving at you upside down from between slightly spread legs.
I'm imagining the view now

Back