My fantasy for my wife.

Xjavier

Me and my wife get ready for a night out she is wearing a very short tight dress that almost shows her ass with no panties and her tits are popping out With no bra. As we are driving to the bar she grabs my cock and start sucking on it while I finger her pussy. I bust a nut in her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing like the little slut she is. As we walk into the bar we realized that is full of guys (about 20 to 30)and she is the only woman there. Everyone is watching her as she walks in with me i look at all the guys with a smile on my face. We sit at the bar and order some drinks as guys are looking at my wife i realize that she has started to finger her pussy under the table so i pull out my cock and she starts to stroke it for me i realize that another guy next to me is watching and he is staring at my wife giving me a handjob moments later she stands up pulls her dress up just high enough for me to stick my dick inside her wet pussy. The guy next to me is now jerking his cock watching me and my wife. I grab her hand and direct her to stroke he's cock. As i do this i realize that the whole bar is now watching and i pull her tits out and show the whole bar how great her tits are. The guy next to me stands up and starts to play with her tits as i fuck her pussy in front of everyone. Next i see is all the guys in the bar with their cocks out jerking off to my wife getting fucked. I whisper into my wife's ear "go be a nice slut and suck them all" she walks up to one and sucks him then the next and the next and the next until she is completely surrounded by big throbbing cocks. I walk up and stick my dick in her pussy as she sucks all the other guys off then every one gets a turn in her pussy some cum in her wet twat. Another guy laid down and my wife sits on him and starts to ride him while another guy sticks his dick in her ass and all the guys take turns fucking her mouth ass and pussy for the next hour or so till the big moment comes. She gets on her knees and starts to suck all of us off and starts to beg for our cum till the first one hits her in the face and she starts to finger her pussy and ass. Next guy and next and next by now at least 10 guys have busted in her face and tits. She is begging for more and the next guy hits her right in the eyes with his huge load as she moans for more. The rest of the guys walk up and start face fucking her with her face full of cum she tells them all to bust now. I go back to fucking her in her ass and they all cum on her face and tits at the same time i get up bust the final nut all over her cum covered face. She gets up and with all the cum on her face walks Out of the bar gets in the car and starts to suck me off while I drive we get home and with her face full of cum i fuck her again bust in her pussy and she goes in the shower to wash it all off. exif_temp.jpg 905093e0-a623-45b9-a664-278460b9a9fa.png
THE END.

Me and my wife get ready for a night out she is wearing a very short tight dress that almost shows her ass with no panties and her tits are popping out With no bra. As we are driving to the bar she grabs my cock and start sucking on it while I finger her pussy. I bust a nut in her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing like the little slut she is. As we walk into the bar we realized that is full of guys (about 20 to 30)and she is the only woman there. Everyone is watching her as she walks in with me i look at all the guys with a smile on my face. We sit at the bar and order some drinks as guys are looking at my wife i realize that she has started to finger her pussy under the table so i pull out my cock and she starts to stroke it for me i realize that another guy next to me is watching and he is staring at my wife giving me a handjob moments later she stands up pulls her dress up just high enough for me to stick my dick inside her wet pussy. The guy next to me is now jerking his cock watching me and my wife. I grab her hand and direct her to stroke he's cock. As i do this i realize that the whole bar is now watching and i pull her tits out and show the whole bar how great her tits are. The guy next to me stands up and starts to play with her tits as i fuck her pussy in front of everyone. Next i see is all the guys in the bar with their cocks out jerking off to my wife getting fucked. I whisper into my wife's ear "go be a nice slut and suck them all" she walks up to one and sucks him then the next and the next and the next until she is completely surrounded by big throbbing cocks. I walk up and stick my dick in her pussy as she sucks all the other guys off then every one gets a turn in her pussy some cum in her wet twat. Another guy laid down and my wife sits on him and starts to ride him while another guy sticks his dick in her ass and all the guys take turns fucking her mouth ass and pussy for the next hour or so till the big moment comes. She gets on her knees and starts to suck all of us off and starts to beg for our cum till the first one hits her in the face and she starts to finger her pussy and ass. Next guy and next and next by now at least 10 guys have busted in her face and tits. She is begging for more and the next guy hits her right in the eyes with his huge load as she moans for more. The rest of the guys walk up and start face fucking her with her face full of cum she tells them all to bust now. I go back to fucking her in her ass and they all cum on her face and tits at the same time i get up bust the final nut all over her cum covered face. She gets up and with all the cum on her face walks Out of the bar gets in the car and starts to suck me off while I drive we get home and with her face full of cum i fuck her again bust in her pussy and she goes in the shower to wash it all off. View attachment 39468 View attachment 39469
THE END.
WOW, absolutely magnificent story there, LOVE the pic of the pantyhose, sweet looking ass....

Me and my wife get ready for a night out she is wearing a very short tight dress that almost shows her ass with no panties and her tits are popping out With no bra. As we are driving to the bar she grabs my cock and start sucking on it while I finger her pussy. I bust a nut in her mouth and she swallowed the whole thing like the little slut she is. As we walk into the bar we realized that is full of guys (about 20 to 30)and she is the only woman there. Everyone is watching her as she walks in with me i look at all the guys with a smile on my face. We sit at the bar and order some drinks as guys are looking at my wife i realize that she has started to finger her pussy under the table so i pull out my cock and she starts to stroke it for me i realize that another guy next to me is watching and he is staring at my wife giving me a handjob moments later she stands up pulls her dress up just high enough for me to stick my dick inside her wet pussy. The guy next to me is now jerking his cock watching me and my wife. I grab her hand and direct her to stroke he's cock. As i do this i realize that the whole bar is now watching and i pull her tits out and show the whole bar how great her tits are. The guy next to me stands up and starts to play with her tits as i fuck her pussy in front of everyone. Next i see is all the guys in the bar with their cocks out jerking off to my wife getting fucked. I whisper into my wife's ear "go be a nice slut and suck them all" she walks up to one and sucks him then the next and the next and the next until she is completely surrounded by big throbbing cocks. I walk up and stick my dick in her pussy as she sucks all the other guys off then every one gets a turn in her pussy some cum in her wet twat. Another guy laid down and my wife sits on him and starts to ride him while another guy sticks his dick in her ass and all the guys take turns fucking her mouth ass and pussy for the next hour or so till the big moment comes. She gets on her knees and starts to suck all of us off and starts to beg for our cum till the first one hits her in the face and she starts to finger her pussy and ass. Next guy and next and next by now at least 10 guys have busted in her face and tits. She is begging for more and the next guy hits her right in the eyes with his huge load as she moans for more. The rest of the guys walk up and start face fucking her with her face full of cum she tells them all to bust now. I go back to fucking her in her ass and they all cum on her face and tits at the same time i get up bust the final nut all over her cum covered face. She gets up and with all the cum on her face walks Out of the bar gets in the car and starts to suck me off while I drive we get home and with her face full of cum i fuck her again bust in her pussy and she goes in the shower to wash it all off. View attachment 39468 View attachment 39469
THE END.
WOW NICE STORIE MATE FUCKING LOVE IT. MY EX USED TO DRESS LIKE THAT WHEN WE WENT CLUBBING TEASING LADS AND WOMEN. OFTEN SHE WOULD PULL A WOMAN OR MAN EVEN A COUPLES SHE WOULD ASK ME COULD WE INVITE THEM TO OUR FLAT FOR DRINKS AND LOADS OF HOT HORNY SEX. I FUCKING LOVED IT.Screenshot_20201128-192207_Samsung Internet.jpg download_20201107_234828 1.jpg

Back