My first visit to a sex club

Have you ever visited a sex club or swingers club?

• Total voters

MissMonroe

OFC Regular
A few years ago, I went to a sex club with my boyfriend at the time. After having parked our car a white blinded van came and picked us up. There were three other men in the van. I was somewhat nervous, never having visited a sex club before. The hostess, dressed in stickers, showed us around. I felt instantly attracted to the swimming pool, a room with walls of glass and a huge black leather bed and a dark attic with wooden stakes and leather belts. There were more rooms though, one of them had holes through the wall. I saw a few girls sucking dicks through that wall. It excited me immensely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) When I first wrote this story, I had no idea this (OFC) was a community. I saw someone confessing something and I liked it. So I entered my confession. I had no idea some of you would send pictures.

Reading it all back, I think I gave the wrong impression of the person I really am. Hence this edit. :)

Last edited:
A few years ago, I went to a sex club with my boyfriend at the time. After having parked our car a white blinded van came and picked us up. There were three other men in the van. I was somewhat nervous, never having visited a sex club before. The hostess, dressed in stickers, showed us around. I felt instantly attracted to the swimming pool, a room with walls of glass and a huge black leather bed and a dark attic with wooden stakes and leather belts. There were more rooms though, one of them had holes through the wall. I saw a few girls sucking dicks through that wall. It excited me immensely.

We had agreed not to have sex with other people this first time. When we came back into the reception hall, we were kindly requested to undress. I felt comfortable wearing the sexy outfit my BF got me for this special occasion. I refused to wear the bathrobe that was provided by the club. The temperature was very pleasant and I wanted to show of my body. The hostess now led us to the main lounge hall. In a flash my cheeks went red. There were a lot of people in the hall and everyone was staring at the entrance for a meat inspection. I pretended to be self-assured while walking towards the bar. There were bowls with condoms on the counter and around the dancefloor. After a few shots we went for the glass room. The leather felt so soft to my skin. In seconds we were having passionate sex. I love sucking cock, and that is what I was doing for some 10 minutes when I felt being stared at. I opened my eyes and saw a group of at least 25 people staring at me. Some of them were jerking off, others were fingering their partners. The shock rapidly disappeared when I decided to give them a show. When people started entering the glass room to join in, we went to the swimming pool.

In the pool, there was another couple making out. BF went to the toilet at the same time the other BF went. The blonde girl came towards me and started talking about her experience at this club. I was focusing on her eyes and mouth and almost drowned in her sweet voice, when I felt something between my legs. Her BF had come back and touched my pussy. Due to the electric shock my eyes closed and right at that moment the blonde started kissing me. Her tongue was warm and tasted as sweet as the sound of her voice. Her BF’s fingers invaded the tight space of my pussy while he rubbed his cock between my ass. While we were still kissing, her fingers pulled my nipples. I tried not to cum and opened my eyes. The pool was crowded. I couldn’t see my BF and I surrendered to their caresses. Although I had never touched another vagina then mine, my fingers easily found her clit. I squeezed it, like she did with my nipples. Her BF got a kick out of that. He penetrated me. I like it hard and deep, he liked it slow and tender. After a while the magic was gone. Just in time, because my BF was clearly looking for me. I asked him what took him so long. He told me he had stumbled upon a scene which he had played over and over again in his head and wasn’t able to leave. He asked me to follow him.

I was pleasantly surprised to find myself back at the attic. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the attic, I heard lots of people sighing and moaning. It really excited me. All of a sudden my BF took my hands and pulled the belts that were hanging from the ceiling. He cuffed me and walked away. The moaning and sighing seemed louder than before. I felt a hand moving up from the inside of my knee towards my pussy. Another hand grabbed my breast. Than I felt another hand on my ass. I tried to see who was touching me, but it was too dark. And then it happened. My hands and arms were being lifted. I could barely reach the floor with the tips of my high heels. A tongue found my clit. A few fingers pulled my nipples. BF’s voice whispered in my ear… ‘We had a deal and you broke it. Now we are going to play this my way.’ To this day I don’t know how many people fucked and sucked me. I tried counting the number of cocks I sucked, but I got confused after some time. Sometimes, when I'm queuing to pay for my groceries I’m wondering if I fucked the guy behind me or sucked the nipples of the girl behind the register. Always treating them to a big smile as soon as they notice me staring at them.
Loved hearing about that experience

Back