My naughtiest confession...

Is this completely insane or sexy?

• Was this a mistake?

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Was this hot?

Votes: 52 98.1%

• Total voters

royally-ella

The time I went to a hotel with my coworker and his girlfriend. They snorted cocaine off my ass then they proceeded to fuck me for hours. After I showered with his girlfriend and she washed my body and it was steamy. She also videotaped most of it when she wasn't in bed eating my pussy. I've always wondered what she did with that video.

Attachments

• IMG_9554.JPG
    IMG_9554.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 351
The time I went to a hotel with my coworker and his girlfriend. They snorted cocaine off my ass then they proceeded to fuck me for hours. After I showered with his girlfriend and she washed my body and it was steamy. She also videotaped most of it when she wasn't in bed eating my pussy. I've always wondered what she did with that video.
Oh god, I love playing like that. As soon as we start snorting that’s it, we’re on one. Just keep going for hours horny as hell and doin everything with anyone most weekends. Love it

Sounds like quite the adventure you had, very hot stuff indeed. As long as you enjoyed yourself and no one was hurt then you have nothing to regret.

That's hot. I had a similar situation. A girl that was friends with us and she stopped by and did some dope in the bathroom and came out high and horny. We had a threesome and it was awesome.

How I'd love to see that video too ;) the thought of eating you in the shower , bed or indeed anywhere you'd like is running wild in my head right now ;):cool:

Hi i did it

You should track down that video.. damn girl ;)

I'd remake that with you:) my girl is hot af and she's totally into girls, especially as sexy as you. Maybe I can send you some pics?

Back