My Petite Friend

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
Since Profiles is shutting down, I figured I'd migrate this over here:

I have a friend that I met on a work trip about a year and a half ago who lives a couple states away. I thought she was cute pretty much right away. She's about five feet tall, slender, with blond hair.

A few months ago, we were hanging out with a group of friends, we were all staying at nearby hotels. Eventually, everyone else decided to go back to the rooms and sleep. We stayed out a had a couple more drinks until the bar closed. We wanted to keep hanging out and started walking through the city, which was lame because all of the bars closed at around 10 that night. It started to rain and we both huddled under an umbrella, after about a minute we found ourselves making out right there in the street.

We decided to walk back to her hotel. Both of us had other people staying in our rooms so we spent the next hour in a vacant corner of the hotel lobby, making out. We started to get a bit more adventurous in the public space. We were making out hard and her legs were shaking. Eventually I was touching her pussy through her pants as she moved her hips and she had her hand on the bulge in my pants. Eventually, we had to peel ourselves off of each other. The hotel staff kept creeping into our corner.

We kept in touch every-so-often during the next few months but I wasn't able to see her for a long time. Finally, my work sent me up to her city and, or course, I emailed her and told her I wanted to see her. I was only going to be there for one night, I spent the whole day travelling, I finally checked into my hotel at about 11pm. I asked her if she still wanted to hang out. I was expecting her to suggest a bar (this was NYC, which isn't lame about bar hours) but she told me to meet her at her place.

I made my way over and she greeted me at the door. She was wearing a loose fitting white shirt and black tights. She invited me in. graciously offered me a drink and we just sat on her couch talking for a while. It wasn't long after that I noticed her feet resting on my thigh. We kept talking, I placed my hand around her ankles while we talked. Long story short, eventually she laid her head down on my lap, sort of playfully acting tired. I spent a few moments running my hands through her hair before she looked up at me and we started kissing again.

This progressed for less than a minute before she climbed on top of me, we were kissing hard and was already rubbing her crotch against my bulge, moaning as she dry humped me.

About the moment I noticed my cock was stiff as a board, she lifted off and said "screw it" and led me into he bedroom.

We stood on either side of the bed as she removed her shirt and bra and I removed my shirt. She laid down on the bed on her back and I slid on top of her. I started kissing down her body and she reacted every time my lips touched her. I swear, she turned out to be the most orgasmic girl I've been with.

Eventually, I got down between her legs and kissed her pussy through her tights a couple of times as she tensed up. Then, I slid her tights off and gently licked her pussy in one long lick. She tasted so good, I spent a few minutes just sliding my tongue in her pussy and licking her juices as she moaned. I then proceeded to suck on her clit. Swirling my tongue around on in and moaning into it as I looked up at her, she was clutching my shoulders and breathing heavy with her back arched. I wasn't letting up, after another moment she vaulted up in a seated position, screaming out as she came on my mouth, then she collapsed to her side, curling up into the fetal position and wincing "holy shit" as she continued to cum.

Once she had a moment to breath she asked "do you want a blow job or do you want to fuck?" Of course, both were appealing, but my cock was already so stiff and ready to go that I decided that I just wanted to fuck her. I'm pretty sure I gave her the answer she wanted. I removed my jeans and she climbed on top and straddled me and wasted no time angling my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She started riding me slow, just repeating "you feel so good, you feel so good" as she slide up and down. I couldn't help but groan, I was sliding in and out easily but she was so small and tight that her pussy had a tight grip on my cock. I couldn't believe how good she felt.

I started to thrust inside of her nice and hard. She started to moan loader, bouncing on my cock, although I think we were both being careful that I wouldn't thrust all the way in because I didn't want to hurt her. We kept escalating the pace, my hands were on her hips and she leaned over me. I tried to suck on her tits but she was so short I couldn't access them all that well. She just kept grinding with her face buried in my shoulder as she let out a muffled scream and came on my cock.

I sat up, her legs still wrapped around me, I looked her in the eyes and said "I want to see your face the next time you cum". She nodded with an exhausted look on her face and we immediately started fucking again. She started looking down to watch the point of penetration, her body shivering as I thrust back and forth inside of her, feeling her pussy clench on my hard dick. She started to tense up and tried to pull me closer, but I pushed her back, I really wanted to see her face when she came. She caught on and I think this actually took her over the edge the second time. She grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her breast and she looked me straight in the eyes as we fucked. Once I saw that look on her face that she was close, I clasped my hands on both sides of her head, looking into her eyes as I continued to thrust. Finally getting to see her face as she tensed up and came again.

At this point I lifted her up off the bed, her legs wrapped around me and my hands clutching her ass. My cock never slid out of her tight pussy as I stood up. She was clutching my shoulders hard as I started to thrust again, she was still out of breath from coming but was still quietly, with a strained voice, repeating "you feel so good". She was so light that I held her up with ease. Thrusting my throbbing dick inside her as she held herself steady, groaning as i filled her little pussy until she said "I want to bend over for you"

I let her down and she crawled onto the bed on all fours. She had an amazing ass for someone so slim, I grabbed her ass cheeks, admiring its shape for a moment before thrusting myself back inside. I started slow, but she thrust backward, I was all the way inside and she screamed loudly, I didn't know if I had hurt her until she kept thrusting backwards, taking my cock inside all the way. I started thrusting hard, watching her beautiful ass bounce against me. She leaned forward and buried her head in the pillow. I kept thrusting, leaning in to kiss her neck. She was grunting hard. Finally she started uttering "I want it, I want it".

Once I heard her, I started to feel my cock building up to cumming. I gasped out that I was close. She got more exicted, just repeating "I want it inside, I want it inside". The sound of her begging sent me over the edge. My cock swelled and I shot my load inside her just like the wanted, I screamed as I dumped my load in her and thrusted my cock all the way in as she screamed for it.

I think she was a little sore once we were done fucking, but we did spend the rest of the night sucking each other off. It was one of the best nights I've had in a while.

Back