My pussy

You have done a wonderful job for a first time, are you going to keep it as smooth as that now, it's certainly all prepared for a good, long tonguing, nice and wet, did YOU cause the wetness, fingers slipped ?

Well... I've just depilated my pussy and it's the first time I do it at this point, so... what do you think? Did I went too far? Should I've put more effort on it? Or maybe there's something else you would put on it... or in it... let me know ;)

View attachment 32757

And yeah... I'm wet...
Well yah there is something missing and that's my tongue and lips to suck and SCHLUUUURP the juice from ur box and my tongue to bury all the way in and out , in and out then around ur clit I draw circles around it ..around and around I go, round and around like a tornado! Then in and out and in and out and in and out, then around, and around, around I go, round and around like a tornado!

You have done a wonderful job for a first time, are you going to keep it as smooth as that now, it's certainly all prepared for a good, long tonguing, nice and wet, did YOU cause the wetness, fingers slipped ?
I hadn't even touched it haha

Well... I've just depilated my pussy and it's the first time I do it at this point, so... what do you think? Did I went too far? Should I've put more effort on it? Or maybe there's something else you would put on it... or in it... let me know ;)

View attachment 32757

And yeah... I'm wet...
I'd definitely put my face on it and my tongue in it.....perhaps a half a finger in your butt.

Back