Wow such great pictures of your hot amazing body. Tits ass hips waist belly are just perfect. Any guys dream girl. Love to chat. You have kik?

Fuck me...you trying to make me cum? Damn I'd love to tongue fuck you mmmmmm
Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?

Guys always say that, but Im not sure anyone does it irl. Is it just older guys who do it, or am I just a magnet for the selfish ones?? Ive dated 5 guys (all under 29), and not one ever went down there. And, I mean, Im super-clean, always smooth shaved, and I try really hard to be fun and giving. Im not one to ask for something like that. Do I need to?
No, going down on a sexy thang like you would be amazeballs

It's a must for me everytime..is it not better to cum before getting fucked by cock? Of course I'm turned on by making pussy cum on my tongue anyway. I'm having a hard time typing this without getting turned on...am I that terrible?

Absolutely not. Not for me. Licking and sucking your pushy would bring me so much pleasure. Especially when you cum all over my face. Then I know you'd be ready for my fiat cock to slide in you. Then give you a very enjoyable long fucking. Buy then again like you said I'm a m older guy. More about your pleasure

Attachments

• 89878bcb-61dd-4ef1-bf5a-5f93e19df965.png
    89878bcb-61dd-4ef1-bf5a-5f93e19df965.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
It's a must for me everytime..is it not better to cum before getting fucked by cock? Of course I'm turned on by making pussy cum on my tongue anyway. I'm having a hard time typing this without getting turned on...am I that terrible?
Is it something you enjoy even? I guess I should of asked :)

Seriously ?? these young guys dont do that for you ??
mind boggling .. imho, there is no better way to look after your needs !
My favourite, bar none.

but i would say , if they are not doing it, and you want them to .. then yes, by all means TELL them ! lol

I'd sure hope so...imagine having outer lips tugged on by sucking them softly...a warm mouth cupping slightly sucking on clit....

No way would you need to ask, It would be an honour to spend time working on your pussy babes, so nice I could get busy making you wet and horny, tasting your sweet cum in a back arching orgasm!..xx

Back