My wife's boobs

How much would you pay to play hard with her nipples?

• 1$

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I want it free

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • She's a whore

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters
i would start at the top of your 4 option list and make my way down it.

I can go into detail if you’d like

question is does your wife know that you are posting pics of her online? coz if not it is so wrong in so many ways

View attachment 29402

Please share your fantasies:
What would you like to do with my wife?
1. Bite her nipples
2. Gangbang her
3. Make her a sex slave
4. Any other wild imagination
Love to make her suck my cock come in her mouth and make her suck again come all over that sweet tit's. I want her to see my cock so she can get honry so she can think about it cumin 48fbf44f-0c18-4c9d-8a19-7da9da6e60fa.jpg 48fbf44f-0c18-4c9d-8a19-7da9da6e60fa.jpg

View attachment 29402

Please share your fantasies:
What would you like to do with my wife?
1. Bite her nipples
2. Gangbang her
3. Make her a sex slave
4. Any other wild imagination
I would kidnap you both blind fold you tie you both up tie your wife to the bed and take your blind fold off so you can see me rip her clothes off and choking her and slapping her pussy titts and ass hard making you watch us. You cock rock hard throbbing like mad. I make you wank off as I hold her down with her throat force fucking her mouth making her gag . Pulling her nipples and pussy lips hard making her scream like fuck in pain and pleasure. I stick my fingers inside her pussy getting them wet and make you suck them. Then I force fuck her hard telling her she a dirty fucking slut who're . Fucking and slapping her pussy titts harder and harder. mmm. Oops sorry got carried away them. 20200322_012231.jpg

Back