need advice

I concur, if it's something you wanna pursue, you should be 100% honest with your boyfriend. I'm pretty sure it'll result in a conversation about boundaries that should be set for one another. I would suspect that, if he's okay with you pursuing something with another woman, he's still likely to view it as unfair if you wouldn't be open to allowing him to sleep with someone else too (regardless of gender).

I recommend Jesus, Our Lord and Saviour.
Honestly? Recommending on a site like this?

With that said. Some guys would be completely fine with this.
I know I would be asking to watch.
He might want to join in.
Or he might not like it at all.
Best to talk with him.

I agree on being honest up front (not after you... "explored"). Start out with being honest about your sexuality.

Do realize that real life is not like the stories on forums and chat:
1) He might be upset or accept your desires, but either way object to open up your relationship. That is not unfair. I personally wouldn't want to share, if I loved someone and held our intimacy sacred.You'll have to make a choice then.
2) He might agree to let you explore, but feel the need (emotionally) to be present and co-experience (as opposed to cheaply demanding a threesome as payoff). I could understand that. I'm not against open relationships at all, but it sometimes means an irreversible change or intrusion.
3) He might agree under the condition that he's also free. See above and also wonder what his (and your own!) willingness or even desire to seek out new things means for your relationship.

I have been in a relation where she fantasized about multiple men (albeit in a way you read about in fantasies, not the possibly cold reality) and I had to be honest that I couldn't give her that. Vice versa about a threesome with a girl that liked us both. As far as I know, we both kept the fantasies and never acted upon them during our relation, because we were happy together.

(We split up about completely different reasons and are still friends.)

i have a boyfriend but i know i like girls too and i don’t wanna have a threesome with him but i wanna find the perfect girl to have firs time lesbian sex with is that bad?
Nothing is bad. But is it a fantasy or a real need, and if it is a need, why do you need it? As Flying Dutchman mentioned it, altering the balance of a relationship may not be reversible.
How are things with your boyfriend? Is it serious, or is he just the boyfriend of the moment?
If it is serious and you guys have plans for the future, does the risk of bringing someone else in the mix of emotion worth possibly scarifying the relationship you have with him and possible a common future?

Back