Needing some advice...

S

SweetSexyAngel

I wanna leave this site so bad... But like... I had friends on here. But with my mental issues and stuff like that I drove them away... I dont know where I can turn to anymore. I dont know why I try sometimes to be better when I just end up failing. I need some advice badly. Please....

I wanna leave this site so bad... But like... I had friends on here. But with my mental issues and stuff like that I drove them away... I dont know where I can turn to anymore. I dont know why I try sometimes to be better when I just end up failing. I need some advice badly. Please....
Stay here and meet more people,if they dont stick around there are many that will.
:)

Yeah I am having some trouble at the moment trying to get some help with my mental health. Atm I do not work due to it and around here it’s hard without insurance to get the help you need.

Hi @SweetSexyAngel, I agree with what @Neo7771 and @Deeks88 have said. The healthy thing is that you are talking about it. These times are stressful for everyone, and they affect everyone differently. I just bump around the various Forum threads and contribute, and before you know it, you'll meet some nice people and feel part of the group. Best Wishes! <3 ~P

Back