SinnerConnor

OFC Regular
What if you had a chance to create your own version of Aladdin, where the genie is the hero, because let's admit, the genie eeees the hero? Or what if you were a semicolon, a punctuation rarely used, who turned an activist punctuation to save every other endangered text? Or what if you had so many other interesting stories to tell, but got no audience? Well fear not. Some of us are (or at least one of us is) willing to listen to silly whimsical stories and play along if you want us (actually me and my voices) to.

What if you had a chance to create your own version of Aladdin, where the genie is the hero, because let's admit, the genie eeees the hero? Or what if you were a semicolon, a punctuation rarely used, who turned an activist punctuation to save every other endangered text? Or what if you had so many other interesting stories to tell, but got no audience? Well fear not. Some of us are (or at least one of us is) willing to listen to silly whimsical stories and play along if you want us (actually me and my voices) to.

I think some people are yearning for those non-sexual rps for quite a while now.

You'll actually listen
I will listen and contribute :) I love it when the control over a narrative is not in my hands. I could pitch a story about how the skittles got over in the fridge and you could introduce a plot twist about how the skittle demon is recalling every skittle. Would you like to do it in conversations? Or in a separate roleplay thread? Just tag me. I'm going to add you, so that you can tag me.

Love
Sin

I think some people are yearning for those non-sexual rps for quite a while now.
Let's start this then. Do you want to do it in conversations or on chat or as a separate roleplay thread? I'm open to any setting. I'm willing to read and learn nerdy details about unfamiliar history/architecture/art and add to the story.

Love
Sin

Back