Not good at goodbyes

This place has been an escape for me. A
different dimension I could slip into and escape the world. I kept most of my issues private for that reason alone. It has been the hardest year of my life and finding this place felt like a God send(or whatever you believe in). But, there are things that I need to focus and work on with my mental health that I can't do while I continue to be here, I never let on just how crippling it can be. Amazing as this place is..it has also caused me my share of torment which is no ones fault but my own. I have sunk to a point where I can no longer keep it seperate from life here... I cant do that you guys or myself.

This may seem dramatic or whatever but I couldnt just ghost you guys without a single word. And I could not bring myself to tell you all goodbye in person...I have tried so hard the last few days to man up. I couldnt face what ever your reactions may be and cause myself more anxiety/stress. I have met some truely amazing people here that I will always hold dear to me. Thank you all for brightening my dark days. For all the laughs and conversation, game nights, absolute hilarious meyhem and chaos, and for bringing me up when I needed it most..even though you didnt know it.

I am sorry, I so wish that I could stay. It does hurt me to leave you guys but it is the best thing that I can do for myself at this point in time. I will be thinkin about you and I wish you all the very best in life, if you made me smile at least once or held an awesome convo with me, thank you <3

@carly_fox @InvincibleLight @Sweetcheeks82 @StarDustAngel @Dirtynikki @Jessicunt_no_men
*gives you all a tight group hug, holds each of your hands and kisses your cheeks*
Even if I didnt mean as much to you, I love you guys for your individual qualities and the part of your soul that spoke to mine. I will miss you, and the laughs dearly, I wish I could be stronger for yall...hold down the fort.

@Jay25 keep fightin the good fight homie, thank you for everything. Take care man

Thank you all...so very much.

Xx Moon
I.. Really hate to see you leave, Moon.. But I would be lying if I said I didn't get it. I hope your real life issues, whatever they may be, are resolved. I am very proud, and very grateful, to call you my friend. As such, even though it pains me to see you leave, just know Im always here for you if you need me. I hope to maybe see you here again one day.

❤*hugs you tight*❤

Back