Ok i don't know why i am posting this but here goes, I confess

angelique

For those of you who don't know i have a twin sister, my womb mate and she is awesome.

Yes we seem to share a what some people refer to telepathic bond although i dont think it is such but we certainly are able at times to sense or feel each others feelings, and to answer the other question i get the perverts one no we do not share guys.

Anyway out of the two of us she is the taller one, the slimmer one, the more graceful one etc. While i have been referred to as the short fat smelly cunt. Not by my sister i add.

So my confession is this just once, just once i want to be the taller, slimmer more graceful one. Just once i do not want to live in her shadow. I love my sister with all my heart and always will and always will and maybe i am coming across as a spoilt brat but just once i want to be the number one twin,

anyway thanks for reading,

Angelica

xx

For those of you who don't know i have a twin sister, my womb mate and she is awesome.

Yes we seem to share a what some people refer to telepathic bond although i dont think it is such but we certainly are able at times to sense or feel each others feelings, and to answer the other question i get the perverts one no we do not share guys.

Anyway out of the two of us she is the taller one, the slimmer one, the more graceful one etc. While i have been referred to as the short fat smelly cunt. Not by my sister i add.

So my confession is this just once, just once i want to be the taller, slimmer more graceful one. Just once i do not want to live in her shadow. I love my sister with all my heart and always will and always will and maybe i am coming across as a spoilt brat but just once i want to be the number one twin,

Angelica

xx
I think you "living in her shadow" is your thought process on yourself. You are a twin, but you are also an individual. Stop comparing, what you believe to be number two. Maybe you are smarter, sexier and sweeter. Embrace you for who you are and not what you aren't. You are number one, remember that.

Why compare yourself to your sister or anyone else for that matter? Just because ones looks and life may seem more glamorous on the outside doesn't mean that it is on the inside. Also what if your sister was thinking/wishing the same thing? You are awesome in my book they way you are! And who'd a thought a mutt would of crashed your post.....

Angelica

xx
You're beautiful dear :)

We all have that one person (or a few people) that we compare ourselves against. This is easier said than done, but there's no sense in making yourself feel inadequate, no matter what your brain (or anyone else) tells you.

Don't focus on what you don't have. Focus on what makes you wonderful, unique, lovely. You have qualities that others don't, and that's why the people close to you like you, love you, and find you attractive. Being your own person is a good thing. You just have to harness those qualities to make them work in your favor.

Like StormyKnight said, beauty is relative, first and foremost. Embrace your own, show it to the outside world, and you will learn to better appreciate what makes you different. You don't need to live in anyone's shadow.

And personally I like shorter women better, lol.

Angelica

xx
I have q confession too..first puff all let me say, I find women who have been held on a pedestal to be low set selfish lovers...our adversity shines us like coal under pressure...well my ex wife is now with my brother...I thought it didn't bother me but one day I got drunk and fucked her in the alley because I wad still hurt

Angelica

xx
never forget one thing, you are an outstanding woman, you are gorgeous and you are smart. that beats everything else!!

You are beautiful and unique and special as you are. Don't compare yourself to your sister. You are graceful and elegant and amazing in your own way.

Your sister:

Taller - check
Slimmer - check
More graceful -check

You:

Nicer butt - check
Own business - check
More intelligent - check

Seems about even to me

Wow, got pretty real haha. In my opinion, I believe that everyone is perfect in their own way; and there will always be people you compare yourself to. But there are also people who would think that you are the better of you and your sister. Everybody has people that think the world of them, no matter what.

Back