Ok, I may be a virgin

HashTagging

Honestly, I may be at this point. What's the total length of time without having sex that a guy can call themselves a virgin again? I think I may have surpassed it at this point.

Ok, so here's my confession:. I like jolly ranchers because they last so long. Do you have any idea how aroused I get thinking about jolly ranchers?

That's my confession. I'm aroused by jolly ranchers. There I said it ... and yes, I want my cookie with cookies because when I think about cookies I think about really really really good if not great things ... Really great things. Things the world can't live without kinda things. Umm, don't ask why unless you just want to ...

#jollyranchers

I have a jolly rancher fetish that involves a lot of kissing. In highschool, I almost wish I could back and do it all over again, we'd kiss for what seemed like hours on end. Now that I'm older, much older, I only wish I could have lived out my jolly rancher fetish between the legs kissing fetish. They last so long and God knows how I love kissing.

Back