Outdoor oral

Wheres the riskiest place you've had sex?

• Library

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinema

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

JOIJohn

I've got to tell you folks about this amazing, exciting experience I had with my ex. We were sat on a cliff top by the sea above a local beach, the weather was a little foggy but still warm. For some reason most folks chose to stay indoors. The only folks we saw were dog walkers. Anyway one thing led to another and the subject of sex 'came up' (ha ha ha). I suggested that because there were only a few folks around that we should have a go at outdoors sex.

Out came my feller and off came her knickers, we began playing and before long I was being given one of the most amazing BJ's of my life and in return was playing around, rubbing her to orgasm with my tongue. Only about twenty seconds after we had finished off each other and sorted out our clothes, we were passed by a bloke walking his dog. He looked curiously, we were both still rather warm and flushed from our oral lovemaking. We just laughed it off and wandered off to find somewhere more private.

Because of this encounter, I would no take every opportunity to have sex in the open air. The risk of being caught is soooooooo exciting. It's worth a try.

Anyone got any other encounters they'd like to share???

We did once in a while in the park inside out car with tints window.I eat her while she looks random guys walk by then have finish me up & swallow my cum.

Back