Panty sniffing

johnnyutah

I have always loved smelling dirty women's underwear. The moist pungent odor drives me crazy! When they are wet with white cum all over them is best. My girlfriends 19 year old daughter Susie occasionally leaves her dirty panties on the floor and I can't resist sniffing them and being happy about it.

School holidays many years ago
Stayed at my aunt and uncle's house
Uncle always left early for work
Was perfect time to sneak outside for a smoke Sneak a peak threw the window or door making sure the coast was clear
Then I would snatch aunt's sweet smelling dirty knickers from the hamper and lock myself in the room and pull my cock like crazy mmmmmmm

From age of 14 - 20, suppose it DOES come in handy to have twin sisters who were 6 years older, they would leave for college, parents were at work, what better time to go looking thru hamper and wondering which sisters they were..Happy Days

Used to love "accidentally" leaving my wet, cum-stained panties in my younger brother's room. Now-days I normally just use panties to double down on flirting. May have left a pair in a co-workers desk drawer on more than one occasion...

Used to love "accidentally" leaving my wet, cum-stained panties in my younger brother's room. Now-days I normally just use panties to double down on flirting. May have left a pair in a co-workers desk drawer on more than one occasion...
What kind of panties do you wear? Would love to see some

mmm. OMG I would actually love you to leave your knickers in my coat pocket or desk drawer. Yum yum x

I have always loved smelling dirty women's underwear. The moist pungent odor drives me crazy! When they are wet with white cum all over them is best. My girlfriends 19 year old daughter Susie occasionally leaves her dirty panties on the floor and I can't resist sniffing them and being happy about it.

My work allows me to be in my client's homes with little supervision. After carefully checking for cameras I look for the hamper. I love all ages and size of panties from the big white grannies to the tiny hello kitties. They all smell wonderful and I love using them to fuel my perverted fantasies. I'll often take them with me to the adult book store booth and sniff them while I'm getting sucked off.

I resemble that remark :) Have done that with exes ... and I pretend with a blank look when the clueless ones show it to me.

Back