Partiality and unfair banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks88

OFC Regular
Most of the Moderators here don’t deserved to be a moderator. They are just banning ppl just bcoz they have personal issues with them. I just got banned by (@AmazingSpooderMan) which was totally unfair because I had a fight with a female member (@Rahera) and she picked up the fight when I wasn’t even talking to her. She called me creepy/ creeper88 and all shit she wanted to. I just posted a screenshot of a whisper that I had from a friend which mentioned the female member whom I fought and then she go and complains about it just because she got but hurt and that mod bans me just bcoz she is a friend to him. Like as if he is protecting his friends and covering their mistakes. She didn’t got banned for picking up the fight but why? Why don’t you see her mistake @Amazingspooderman. How is this fair enough? Why this site has so many dumb mods. I want somebody to take a quick action on all this ppl involved and first start with the mod. He is trying to remove personal anger through bans and Misusing his powers. Why can’t he ban his friends who break rules? Bcoz I got banned I want mod and ppl involved in this also to get banned. Yes ban on mod bcoz he called me creep and supported his friend who was wrong and picked up the fight. It’s my request to the @Management to take a look at my case and make fair decision.

Last edited:
You posted a screenshot of a whisper/PM in chat which is not allowed. You know this rule. That is what your ban is for. Your ban has nothing to do with whether a mod is friends with the person you were arguing with. Mods do not mod drama. That is what the block feature is for. The ban stays.

You posted a screenshot of a whisper/PM in chat which is not allowed. You know this rule. That is what your ban is for. Your ban has nothing to do with whether a mod is friends with the person you were arguing with. Mods do not mod drama. That is what the block feature is for. The ban stays.
I know my mistake but that lady picked up the fight and she started all drama. Why didn’t she got banned? As far as I know she has been warned before many times and got banned earlier for fighting with other members if you remember? Why didn’t she get banned for picking up the fight. And about it is bad to support somebody who picks up the fight. It’s totally wrong.

I wasn't in there. You know this. I can't answer your question. But like I said, mods do not mod drama. Learn to block. Your ban is a fair ban.

I wasn't in there. You know this. I can't answer your question. But like I said, mods do not mod drama. Learn to block. Your ban is a fair ban.
Well fuck your co-workers they and their old little brain sucks. If he can’t make a fair decision he don’t deserves his post because he ignored the person who picked up the fight and let it go like wtf. I will name is discrimination/ partiality... etc whatever I want bcoz he sucks for his unfair behavior. He was also involved in the fight and called me creep. Well I didn’t took enough screenshots at that time if I would’ve he and his friend would have also deserved the ban I’m having rn. This is the reason why I don’t have any respect for anybody here includes staff bcoz of one faulty person in the team.

Well fuck your co-workers they and their old little brain sucks. If he can’t make a fair decision he don’t deserves his post because he ignored the person who picked up the fight and let it go like wtf. I will name is discrimination/ partiality... etc whatever I want bcoz he sucks for his unfair behavior. He was also involved in the fight and called me creep. Well I didn’t took enough screenshots at that time if I would’ve he and his friend would have also deserved the ban I’m having rn. This is the reason why I don’t have any respect for anybody here includes staff bcoz of one faulty person in the team.
A7533CBF-D67E-4357-9025-FBE86DAE385B.gif

Ok sorry I’m done. Can’t help myself sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back