Penis Too Small?

Is his penis too small?

• Total voters
My hubby has a small penis. It’s only 5” long with a 4” girth (circumference). The length doesn’t bother me too much, but the girth does a lot. He knows he has a small penis and likes it when I make fun of it. During sex, he likes to go slow so that he can feel every bit. If he was bigger, he’d feel it more. I like a good ramming though.

What should I do? Do you agree that it’s too small?

5" is nearly the national average.

I used to have a 6.5" cock when I was younger. It shrinks with age. I now measure 5.5" and I have had no complaints my entire life. I think that the national average is about 5.5" in any event.

Size does not matter. Technique is everything!

5" is nearly the national average.

I used to have a 6.5" cock when I was younger. It shrinks with age. I now measure 5.5" and I have had no complaints my entire life. I think that the national average is about 5.5" in any event.

Size does not matter. Technique is everything!
Importantly, 5.5" is a little above the WORLD average. A study looking into the average size of penii from around the world found the average erect length to be 13.12cm, with an S.D of 1.66cm. (5.2" average and 0.6 S.D)

My hubby has a small penis. It’s only 5” long with a 4” girth (circumference). The length doesn’t bother me too much, but the girth does a lot. He knows he has a small penis and likes it when I make fun of it. During sex, he likes to go slow so that he can feel every bit. If he was bigger, he’d feel it more. I like a good ramming though.

What should I do? Do you agree that it’s too small?
You can use a thick condom or a penis sleeve. It'll add the extra length and width needed. It'll also make him last longer.

Hope u find this useful.

Back