Personalized Fantasys

Hello, and welcome to Personalized Fantasy's.

Ever wish you could see all of the details of your own erotic imagination bared before you?
To see a story unfold that is based around you, limited only by the details of your desire?
To have that girl or guy you have been dreaming of, written in full detail and moaning your name as you set the scene with them. As the two of you explore your lust, your kinks, your needs and ambitions?

That is what I want to make happen for you.To shape you a world that stirs a fire in your heart, while also string a desire between your legs.

The process on your end is very simple.
Simply send me an e-mail at PersonalizedFantasys@gmail.com and give me all the details you can about who you are and the person you are with, and the shape of your story you wish to see, and I will craft that world for you.

A secret little personalized piece, built for your eyes only, about what you really wish you could do with your boss, neighbor, friends wife/husband, or who ever it is you find yourself thinking of when your mind drifts off to lustful places.

The Details.
This is not simply some erotica story, like any other you can read online.
This is YOUR story, and its my own personal desire, to make a world that leaves you blown away, in more ways then one.
So please include all of the details you can. Think hard about that sexy secretary or school teacher or that hunk of a husband of your sisters, and help me bring them to life.

Such details may include, but are not limited to
Gender (Yours and theirs)
Skin/eye/hair color (yours and theirs)
Any kinks you wish in the story (bdsm, age play, anal, voyeurism, exhibitionism, ect)
The reaction of the other person (Are they submissive, panties dripping wet that the day has come they caught your eye? Do they make you fight for it? Are they the dom, making you say please to lick their boots as you struggle not to cum, are you both loving and passionate, full of the need to please the other?)
Setting if it is desired (Public? classroom? Your bedroom? The office? Ect)

All stories are unique, written by myself, and 100% confidential.

Prices start at 3 cents a word, for your own personally crafted slice of desire. Payment made via Paypal.

If you have an interest in your own personally crafted fantasy, please reach out to me at PersonalizedFantasys@gmail.com.
All details of a story can be discussed prior to start.

I look forward to hearing from you, and, I look forward to crafting your personal world and bringing your desires to life.

Back