Pics in pm?

You upload a pic in PM the same way you upload one in the chat rooms.
There is a camera icon usually found on the bottom left of your screen.

You upload a pic in PM the same way you upload one in the chat rooms.
There is a camera icon usually found on the bottom left of your screen.
Hi vixxen hope you're good.ive tried that but keeps asking for url ?

Can you screenshot what it says when you try to upload a pic in PM? If so, please post that screenshot here.

Can you screenshot what it says when you try to upload a pic in PM? If so, please post that screenshot here.
Have screen shot but cant post.lol.asking for image url by a long box with 2 boxes below saying insert and cancel.thanks

Mines the same but click on picture icon next to smiley face and asks for pic url ? Hope im not as stupid as i feel.lol

No it does say that but if he's asking what I think he's asking to put in your own pic in there like from your photo gallery,just like in regular threads in the forms...I don't see that option.

No it does say that but if he's asking what I think he's asking to put in your own pic in there like from your photo gallery,just like in regular threads in the forms...I don't see that option.
Yeah cant upload from my gallery.glad im not all stupid.lol.thanks baby

OH you are talking about sharing pics in message on the forum, not chat. Yeah, there is no way to put a pic in messages.

Is there a way to put an image in a pm to someone?
Yes.

Go to any thread and select the image upload option, select what you want then click on full image. Do NOT click post. The image will have a url, well a lot of numbers and shit anyways if that’s what a url is lol, so just copy said url and paste it into the desired message. A link will be given to whomever you message and they can access the image without anyone else seeing it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Just remember to not send the image in whichever thread you use or it’ll be out there for everyone to view... #TrialAndError

And...

C6E19127-A536-455F-A27C-77B6ED4E3945.gif

AC4niXGf5wBhADpC8

Back