Post your roleplay ideas

I just moving to area to start my new job. On my first day of work which was a Friday one of co workers invited to a party.

you study in a only girl school and never meet a boy. Do a mistake i was transfer to your school and i am the first boy you have seen. Pm to continue
*I get inside the school and i start to notice there aren`t other boys around. The girls looking to me. The ring bells Everyone went to the classrooms you pass over me and i ask you* Can you help me please?*

Post your roleplay idea. I am bored of same old ones. Need to be some erotic and exciting. Can be with multiple people involvement.
Here's one for you. I'm a man you're a woman at the bar and I'm trying to pick you up. You keep refusing me, but when I bring up anal sex you get a devilish thought and start becoming receptive. When your girlfriend you've been waiting for arrives, you talk privately with her for a minute and then say as long as she can join us then ok. I say of course and we go to your place. Once we get there and things get started everything seems normal. Then you say are we ready to explore that anal sex now. As I am replying I feel a pair of cuffs go around my wrists and your girlfriend reenters the room wearing nothing but a strap-on and asks, "can I be the first to spread that asshole. I'm still unconcerned, until you answer sure baby, as You're lifting my legs up and tell her to give you one moment to get a camera so she can get a picture of our faces when you first enter him. Suddenly it sinks in and as I try to whine and plead my way out of this, she suddenly says "let's make this even better put yours on and shut him up by sticking yours in his mouth" I believe you can imagine the rest. That's just one of about 30 out of the norm ones I have swirling around my head. Get in touch if you want to try one, or if you just want me to give you one to play out with someone else.

Back