Random Facts About Yourself

Got told to get out of France by the police after I beat the living crap out of someone after he attacked a girl (ok she was a prostitute) and slashed her face. Police were looking for him for weeks after several similar attacks. Told pack our stuff and leave Paris ASAP before we got questioned. Didn't need telling twice.

I graduated from high school when I was 17. I took a year off to travel through Europe and to make sure that the University Degree I wanted to pursue was the right one for me. It was the best decision I made and it was a year of fun and fond memories. I pursued that degree and life is finally good.

Got told to get out of France by the police after I beat the living crap out of someone after he attacked a girl (ok she was a prostitute) and slashed her face. Police were looking for him for weeks after several similar attacks. Told pack our stuff and leave Paris ASAP before we got questioned. Didn't need telling twice.
Typical France. I hate my country sometimes

Being told insurance won't cover the damage caused by the diesel theft, only the clean up and loss of fuel, so cost of relaying concrete in stables, yard, carpark and digging out and replacing the sand, membrane and rubber topping in the sand school comes out of my pocket. About 36k out of pocket. Plus loss of takings.
Fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk

Being told insurance won't cover the damage caused by the diesel theft, only the clean up and loss of fuel, so cost of relaying concrete in stables, yard, carpark and digging out and replacing the sand, membrane and rubber topping in the sand school comes out of my pocket. About 36k out of pocket. Plus loss of takings.

Fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk

I’m sorry to hear that. That really sucks the big one.

If looking at the letter helps you to scream the word “FUCK”, I’m there with you on that one.
At least I didn't have to foot the cost of the clean up, 7000 litres of diesal spreads a long way. Over 400 tonnes of soil was dug up and trucked out to be processed drains needed to be decontamination to the environmental agencies requirements, that was over 100k.
Gulp

At least I didn't have to foot the cost of the clean up, 7000 litres of diesal spreads a long way. Over 400 tonnes of soil was dug up and trucked out to be processed drains needed to be decontamination to the environmental agencies requirements, that was over 100k.
Gulp

Holy fuck. I have dealt with the companies that ship paintings and Fedex, but nothing compares to that. I really feel for you. Insurance companies suck major ass.

Holy fuck. I have dealt with the companies that ship paintings and Fedex, but nothing compares to that. I really feel for you. Insurance companies suck major ass.
Fortunately my other firm has 2 solicitors employed full time, let them have a look at it.

My dream holiday in the summer of 2023 was to visit the Louvre and the Musee d’Orsay. I’d probably have better luck sucking off a tree limb due to the pandemic.

After selling a patent when I was 27 I took a bit of time of and partied quite hard, lasted about 18 months before I went back to work

I was a starving artist and worked two part time jobs without taking a handout from my parents. Finally, my art has allowed me to live a life, not wealthy, that will come hopefully when I die.

I was a starving artist and worked two part time jobs without taking a handout from my parents. Finally, my art has allowed me to live a life, not wealthy, that will come hopefully when I die.
Absolutely mad that a artist's wirk is worth more after death.

That doesn’t bother me. I studied the old masters and hope someday my work will be shown to the world. I specialize in oils on canvas and it has been an absolute pleasure to be alive and document some of life’s most trying moments on canvas.

Absolutely mad that a artist's wirk is worth more after death.

I painted some of the portraits of those who jumped from the towers on 9/11 with the permission of their families through news videos. To say scorched earth is a thing is putting it mildly with religious fuckers.

Back