Rate my pussy ✌️ And feel free turn me on with naughty fantasies, love u to be older and dominant

Lol. Is my pussy ok?

• Total voters
Very nice,may even win a beauty contest for pussy's if they ever held one.

I would throw you over my shoulder take you to the bedroom and toss you on the bed. Grab your ankles and spin your back towards me. Bind one leg to the headboard one to the footboard so you're wide open. Take my knife out feather up your inner thigh. Slide in between your panties and lips. Letting the back of that cold steel blade touch those lips for just a second, before slicing those panties off. Revealing soft delictible lips just waiting to be kissed.

Last edited:
I would throw you over my shoulder take you to the bedroom and toss you on the bed. Grab your ankles and spin your back towards me. Bind one leg to the headboard one to the footboard so you're wide open. Take my knife out feather up your inner thigh. Slide in between your panties and lips. Letting the back of that cold steel blade touch those lips for just a second, before slicing those panties off. Revealing soft delictible lips just waiting to be kissed.
PS I don't eat pussy (not long anyways) . I SUCK CLIT. Way better use of time.

Back