(Re)introduction

C

CuteCuriousCouple

Hi guys :)

Noone really responded to us so we thought wed try again
Her 25, inexperienced and shy but curvy
Him 28 sexy and a real stallion

Do yall need a personal invite to play with a young fresh girl? :p we need couples or girls but yall can enjoy our young passion. We will post pics . Follow us, tell us what u like.

Attachments

• 31441354a3772f5f3bc.jpg
    31441354a3772f5f3bc.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 73
  • slenko_21ef6d.jpg
    slenko_21ef6d.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 360985493f12413ff3.jpg
    360985493f12413ff3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 72

Do yall need a personal invite to play with a young fresh girl? :p we need couples or girls but yall can enjoy our young passion. We will post pics . Follow us, tell us what u like.
Dude must say u got lovely ass....love that meat n love to eat them up.....but could have been better pose n attach the one which will make others want u like a drug....tough i need ur add like a drug already. ;)

I like her ass and pussy and also your cock! Would like to play with you both.
upload_2019-12-24_8-54-51.jpeg

I would eat that pussy and and get it nice and wet then sick that cock and got it hard ready to pound that sexy pussy

I would love to have fun with both of you

Back