Scatterings of Africa

N

Nby323

Well it’s a long lost thread that is now being reopened. I apologise to any that followed the random blabber that came from my mind. I shall be starting this up again. And for those new and old let’s start off with an old post to get me started again

Holding on. Hands gripping tight. I cannot let go. I will not let go. I will fight the pain. The fatigue. Why? Do i need a reason? Maybe its the sparkle in your eyes. Maybe it's the way you make the world disappear with your smile. Maybe it's the way your laugh melts my foulest of moods. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a combination of all of them and more. you bring light to my dark heart. When I'm in your presence I feel untouchable. Surely that's worth fighting for...

We walk. We talk. We laugh. We cry. These are the things we share. Not in front, not behind. I want you by my side. Together we forge our own path. Creating memories that will live forever. Long after we leave this world. For it's you and only you that i want. It's you that life has chosen for me. Hope, faith, destiny and truth are all things worth believing in. But for me there is one other that prevails above them all. Love. Love is what keeps my hearting pumping. My love for you. It's eternal. Like a flame burning, never to be put out by anything.

Well it’s a long lost thread that is now being reopened. I apologise to any that followed the random blabber that came from my mind. I shall be starting this up again. And for those new and old let’s start off with an old post to get me started again

Missed you, welcome back x

Back