Scatterings of Africa

N

nby323

This by no means shall be a daily blog. Life just doesn't allow that. But I shall try to post as often as I can.
Random thoughts, rants, poetry and whatever is on my mind at the time is what you shall find here.
Feel free to post your honest thoughts or opinions. Like what you like and don't what you don't.

Look behind you, it might be there. it might not. its elusive. shape shifting from one form to another in one breathe. we may never know its true form. does it even know its true form. losing small traces of its origin with every change it makes. a self evolving hybrid. a mixed reality of dreams. an untamed souless shadow of a thought. question it if you dare, though it most likely will keep you pondering the answer. its fate and destiny has been accepted. to remain forever a secret kept hidden by itself from everything. try not to understand its being. it does not understand your being either.

It's not lost, when you misplace it. Simply put aside to reappear when most needed. It can not be looked for. As that will lead you on a never ending game of hide and seek. For it does not want to be found. Finding it may make it seem important, but consider what feeling of importance it will have if it knows when to reappear. It knows when it is needed. It knows when you will be at your wits end and giving up. How it knows this in unanswerable question. It's more than that, it's a question that never should be asked. Why question it's powers or behaviour. It does not question yours. It is connected to you in a way that is incomprehensible. But through that connection it will always know when you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My eyes locked in an trans-like state by the glistening sparkle in yours. Time slows until the surrounding world ceases to move. Slowly i lift my hand to your face. Brushing that bit of hair from the side of your gorgeous face, and tucking it behind your ear. Slowly and gently running my finger tips down your cheek and cupping your face like its the most precious thing I have ever held in my hands. I can feel the electricity flowing through us. As nervous as I feel, I find the courage deep inside my soul to move forward. Stopping just as my lips are a breathe away from yours. My lips quivering slightly in anticipation of finally getting to feel yours. Those soft beautiful lips. An eternity seems to pass by as we stay eye locked, lips not quite touching. I feel the goose bumps forming on my skin. Closing the gap between our lips. Finally gfeting to taste your sweet soft lips. The ground beneath us seems to disappear. We're floating in the bliss of that first kiss.

My eyes locked in an trans-like state by the glistening sparkle in yours. Time slows until the surrounding world ceases to move. Slowly i lift my hand to your face. Brushing that bit of hair from the side of your gorgeous face, and tucking it behind your ear. Slowly and gently running my finger tips down your cheek and cupping your face like its the most precious thing I have ever held in my hands. I can feel the electricity flowing through us. As nervous as I feel, I find the courage deep inside my soul to move forward. Stopping just as my lips are a breathe away from yours. My lips quivering slightly in anticipation of finally getting to feel yours. Those soft beautiful lips. An eternity seems to pass by as we stay eye locked, lips not quite touching. I feel the goose bumps forming on my skin. Closing the gap between our lips. Finally gfeting to taste your sweet soft lips. The ground beneath us seems to disappear. We're floating in the bliss of that first kiss.
This is one of my favs so far.

Its a story once told.. Many times over by someone old.. About love, passion and desire.. The kind that jerks tears, trembles lips and sets hearts on fire.. Making each told feel more alive.. Many a generation the story shall survive..

Holding on. Hands gripping tight. I cannot let go. I will not let go. I will fight the pain. The fatigue. Why? Do i need a reason? Maybe its the sparkle in your eyes. Maybe it's the way you make the world disappear with your smile. Maybe it's the way your laugh melts my foulest of moods. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a combination of all of them and more. you bring light to my dark heart. When I'm in your presence I feel untouchable. Surely that's worth fighting for...

Holding on. Hands gripping tight. I cannot let go. I will not let go. I will fight the pain. The fatigue. Why? Do i need a reason? Maybe its the sparkle in your eyes. Maybe it's the way you make the world disappear with your smile. Maybe it's the way your laugh melts my foulest of moods. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a combination of all of them and more. you bring light to my dark heart. When I'm in your presence I feel untouchable. Surely that's worth fighting for...

Beautiful and never quit

We walk. We talk. We laugh. We cry. These are the things we share. Not in front, not behind. I want you by my side. Together we forge our own path. Creating memories that will live forever. Long after we leave this world. For it's you and only you that i want. It's you that life has chosen for me. Hope, faith, destiny and truth are all things worth believing in. But for me there is one other that prevails above them all. Love. Love is what keeps my hearting pumping. My love for you. It's eternal. Like a flame burning, never to be put out by anything.

Because of you i am a crazy girl,
Because of you i am all of a whirl,
Because of you i feel trapped in my head,
Because of you i am a prisoner in my own bed,
Because of you i dont know what to do,
Because of you i feel so blue,
Because of you i don't know what to do with my life,
Because of you every high is tinged with strife.

Because of you i smile today,
Because of you today i feel so new,
Because of you im not going to let anything else stand in my way,
Because of you i know i can be true,
Because of you i will live my life without delay,
Because of you

Back