Secret Affair with Older Guy

JustArrived

OFC Regular
It started a few years ago. I got involved with my dad's business partner. It didn't last long. He was scared his wife or my parents would find out. He was my first.
Last year (2019) when he and his wife separated, we got back together. Now, we are still seeing other even though they worked things out and are no longer separated.
He's 37. I'm 18.
When we're together it doesn't feel like he's 20 years older than me.
He says he was foolish to stop seeing me after it started a few years ago. Now, he doesn't want to stop. Neither do I. He says as long as no one finds out there's no problem.
He's an amazing guy.

Run kiddo. Run hard. Run fast. Do NOT look back. It won’t work, not in the long run anyways... It’s not the age difference tho, that’s irrelevant, it’s more the fact he’s married and probably using you as a booty call... Yes I speak from experience, sadly...

You know what’s gonna happen right? You don’t? Well allow me to enlighten you girl dear... He’s gonna either find someone else who likes the whole age difference situation, trust me there are plenty around and oh so easy to find that it’s a actually tad boring, or he’s gonna end up dumping you cause his wife will, and I emphasize the WILL, find out about y’all. It’s inevitable. Women, especially those who’re more mature, are bloody brilliant at finding shit out... What I recon you should do, for yourself and nobody else, is find yourself a guy who’s 1. NOT married, 2. Defs not a friend or anything else to your parents, 3. Someone you can do shit with without having to look over your shoulder every second... Know what I mean? Like Long Beach walks or going out for dinner kinda thing? I can undoubtedly assure you there’s hundreds, if not thousands, dudes who’d be able to fit the bill quite willingly... And please don’t give me the whole “I love him” story alright? You’re 18, apparently, so go out and live a little gawddammit! Whatya gonna do if you fall pregnant hmmm? You honestly think he’s gonna leave his family for you? I promise you that’d never happen. It’s just a sad reality I’m afraid...

Long story short? He doesn’t love you my dear. He’s using you to satisfy a need, a deep need that can only be satisfied by having you in his power, which I can promise you you are even though you don’t realize it. It’s simple really... Sit his ass down, alright? Look him in the eye and ask him: “Are we going to do this in secret or are we going to be more?”

Anyways... If the whole secrecy element is something that makes all the shit that’s coming, and it WILL come I haven’t a doubt, worthwhile then good for you! Have a blast and once shit gets revealed please remember these words from stupid ass Logan... “He will end it and he will hurt you badly. I’ve been there, done that, and I honestly don’t feel anything for doing it. You gotta understand kiddo, most of us men are dogs. Especially when given the opportunity to get their hands on a younger woman... It is what is... Run.”

Also!!! You might wanna get tested for stds... Dude be fucking you then I can assure you he’s probs got at least one or two, I’ve only got two now sadly, others he’s fucking too. Fact.

I think we've all been there at least once. Mine was a guy I worked for at a flea market. We sold tools. He was probably 25 years older. We would get there early so we could always get the same spot for his regular customers, so plenty of time in the truck till it got daylight and we could set everything up. One thing led to another, and eventually we were doing it. It was a weekends-only thing and it lasted about a year or so. I was still in high school. Eventually I just got bored of it and quit the job. No one got hurt.

Thanks for your comment and advice. The thing is its not love. I know he's not in love with me. He's never told me that and I'm not in love either. I'm not expecting some big romance. It is what it is. Plus, he and my dad are business partners and our famillies are friends. So, he not going anyway. Not that I want him to. Thanks for your comment though.

Run kiddo. Run hard. Run fast. Do NOT look back. It won’t work, not in the long run anyways... It’s not the age difference tho, that’s irrelevant, it’s more the fact he’s married and probably using you as a booty call... Yes I speak from experience, sadly...

You know what’s gonna happen right? You don’t? Well allow me to enlighten you girl dear... He’s gonna either find someone else who likes the whole age difference situation, trust me there are plenty around and oh so easy to find that it’s a actually tad boring, or he’s gonna end up dumping you cause his wife will, and I emphasize the WILL, find out about y’all. It’s inevitable. Women, especially those who’re more mature, are bloody brilliant at finding shit out... What I recon you should do, for yourself and nobody else, is find yourself a guy who’s 1. NOT married, 2. Defs not a friend or anything else to your parents, 3. Someone you can do shit with without having to look over your shoulder every second... Know what I mean? Like Long Beach walks or going out for dinner kinda thing? I can undoubtedly assure you there’s hundreds, if not thousands, dudes who’d be able to fit the bill quite willingly... And please don’t give me the whole “I love him” story alright? You’re 18, apparently, so go out and live a little gawddammit! Whatya gonna do if you fall pregnant hmmm? You honestly think he’s gonna leave his family for you? I promise you that’d never happen. It’s just a sad reality I’m afraid...

Long story short? He doesn’t love you my dear. He’s using you to satisfy a need, a deep need that can only be satisfied by having you in his power, which I can promise you you are even though you don’t realize it. It’s simple really... Sit his ass down, alright? Look him in the eye and ask him: “Are we going to do this in secret or are we going to be more?”

Anyways... If the whole secrecy element is something that makes all the shit that’s coming, and it WILL come I haven’t a doubt, worthwhile then good for you! Have a blast and once shit gets revealed please remember these words from stupid ass Logan... “He will end it and he will hurt you badly. I’ve been there, done that, and I honestly don’t feel anything for doing it. You gotta understand kiddo, most of us men are dogs. Especially when given the opportunity to get their hands on a younger woman... It is what is... Run.”

Also!!! You might wanna get tested for stds... Dude be fucking you then I can assure you he’s probs got at least one or two, I’ve only got two now sadly, others he’s fucking too. Fact.

Thanks for your message. That's I think this will work out. It will just run its course.

I think we've all been there at least once. Mine was a guy I worked for at a flea market. We sold tools. He was probably 25 years older. We would get there early so we could always get the same spot for his regular customers, so plenty of time in the truck till it got daylight and we could set everything up. One thing led to another, and eventually we were doing it. It was a weekends-only thing and it lasted about a year or so. I was still in high school. Eventually I just got bored of it and quit the job. No one got hurt.

Thanks for your comment and advice. The thing is its not love. I know he's not in love with me. He's never told me that and I'm not in love either. I'm not expecting some big romance. It is what it is. Plus, he and my dad are business partners and our famillies are friends. So, he not going anyway. Not that I want him to. Thanks for your comment though.
They're Right...Don't just RUN..Bring Gas an Burn the Bridges as well,before Needle dick the Bug Fucker chases you & throws you in the River

Oh your Gawd Hon..just saw your Pic..you're just a Child..find an Older Lady at an Upscale Wine Bar..wear Cleavage Top,mini Skirt and keep looking at your Watch; Trust me..the Right Woman or Rich Gent..will say something..did you get stood Up by some asshole Sweetie ?

Last edited:
I had a flip side experience, though neither of us were married. Basically, I was the midlife crisis for a divorcee - I was in my 20s, she was in her 50s. Not to brag, but I helped her find her g-spot and was giving her orgasms her ex never did. She was a sexy, frustrated, dirty-minded MILF and it was hot as hell for the year or so it lasted. At the end of the day, however, the sex was all we had and once the novelty of that wore off, it got boring. It's not that age-difference situations can't work, but I think it tends to be rare. Now throw in the whole married aspect and it's not a good thing long-term.

But you're not looking for long-term and neither of you are "in love." You're on here asking strangers what we think. This is really more about you than him, isn't it? You are taking a huge risk of hurting his wife (does he have any kids with her?), hurting your parents, hurting your dad's business, etc.

But you know that already.

So why are you here? Are you seeking validation or bragging? Is the idea of a daredevil sex life what thrills you?

I had a flip side experience, though neither of us were married. Basically, I was the midlife crisis for a divorcee - I was in my 20s, she was in her 50s. Not to brag, but I helped her find her g-spot and was giving her orgasms her ex never did. She was a sexy, frustrated, dirty-minded MILF and it was hot as hell for the year or so it lasted. At the end of the day, however, the sex was all we had and once the novelty of that wore off, it got boring. It's not that age-difference situations can't work, but I think it tends to be rare. Now throw in the whole married aspect and it's not a good thing long-term.

But you're not looking for long-term and neither of you are "in love." You're on here asking strangers what we think. This is really more about you than him, isn't it? You are taking a huge risk of hurting his wife (does he have any kids with her?), hurting your parents, hurting your dad's business, etc.

So why are you here? Are you seeking validation or bragging? Is the idea of a daredevil sex life what thrills you?
I agree with you. I think it more about her than him.

I am not here for validation nor to brag. I posted my situation just to share. As you might be able to understand, I can't talk to anyone I know about our relationship. And, I haven't. It is totally private and secret. So, I came here to just vent, to tell someone what has been going on. I am in an incredible relationship and haven't told anyone about it. Sometimes I just want to tell a friend what's going on especially after he and I have been together... but I have kept silent and will continue to do so. I think the various comments on my post interesting. The fact is he still fucking me and I am still loving it. So, no plans for it to end anytime soon. Like all things it will run its course and hopefully we can keep it just between us. Thank you for your comment and telling me about your experience.

It started a few years ago. I got involved with my dad's business partner. It didn't last long. He was scared his wife or my parents would find out. He was my first.
Last year (2019) when he and his wife separated, we got back together. Now, we are still seeing other even though they worked things out and are no longer separated.
He's 37. I'm 18.
He says he was foolish to stop seeing me after it started a few years ago. Now, he doesn't want to stop. Neither do I. He says as long as no one finds out there's no problem.
He's an amazing guy.

What.. that's most all older guys say that. I do not believe he is "separated" it's you're life and remember you're still young and he was your first. Ok, trust me it will be you who stops seeing him and you'll be the one how benefits from it. You have your whole future ahead of you. Good luck.

When I was 37 years old I went out with a 20 year old lady. The relationship didn't last very long because we had too many moments of not getting along, always pissing each other off and relationship fighting.

She was way too immature for me and she didn't have the ability of handling money responsibly either. Although she was a very nice person.

She was also a compulsive liar and her sex drive was way higher then mine. She always wanted to fuck.

It was because of her lying that I had to call it quits with her.

He's 37. I'm 18.
He's an amazing guy.
Wait hold up it started a few years ago but now your 18? Hellllll no

Back