sex addicted my naame is crystal gale and i love for men and women to look at me nakedd

W

whitedove

image%3A2026.jpg photos.large.43460.large.jpg

Attachments

• photos.large.43456.large.jpg
    photos.large.43456.large.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 738
  • photos.large.43457.large.jpg
    photos.large.43457.large.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 727
  • photos.large.43458.large.jpg
    photos.large.43458.large.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 705
  • photos.large.43464.large.jpg
    photos.large.43464.large.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 716
  • photos.large.43465.large.jpg
    photos.large.43465.large.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 767
  • photos.large.43466.large.jpg
    photos.large.43466.large.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 780
  • image%3A2028.jpg
    image%3A2028.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 334
  • image%3A2028.jpg
    image%3A2028.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 325
Last edited by a moderator:
Leave you laying in a pool I spunk. Ass gaping and pussy leaking thick creamy cum. Face dropping in baby batter as you lick clean your fingers. Looking around at all the dripping cocks as they get fisted into hardness ready for another round of hard fucking

Well thank you for sharing....
This man is certainly happy to be helping you out with your fantasy of having your naked body looked at...
If only you could see what your pics have done to me .....
I wish I could see the real thing
i will love cumming for you many times. omg it feelks so wonderful. i do so love to cum. kisses crystal

Come sit on face face baby!
You start to crawl to me and I grab you and lift you over my face! Oh baby i love the way you smell and the view can't wait to taste you mmmmmm!
You then spread those pussy lips on my face and I stick my tongue deep in your pussy licking in and around that clit! You start to moan! I say grind baby grind! You proceed and get into it sucking and Squeezing your breasts!

Come sit on face face baby!
You start to crawl to me and I grab you and lift you over my face! Oh baby i love the way you smell and the view can't wait to taste you mmmmmm!
You then spread those pussy lips on my face and I stick my tongue deep in your pussy licking in and around that clit! You start to moan! I say grind baby grind! You proceed and get into it sucking and Squeezing your breasts!
i do love when you make me cum. kisses crystal

Now I'm sucking and pulling on your pussy lips they taste soo good and are nice and juicy.....mmmmmmmm! Then I stick my tongue deep in your butthole you've got a sexy ass baby! I then fill your butt with my saliva and spit and I start to really go off! Then I rub that clit and keep my tongue in your ass like a butt plug how's that feel?

Back