Sex at work

MarcusBrody

OFC Regular
I fucked a colleague in the stairs at the back of the main building.

Where is the craziest place you had sex?

On a female coworker's desk, if we're keeping it to the work environment.

In a driving car (we were alone, the two of us). Yes, in hindsight I wonder "What the hell were we thinking?" Don't fuck and drive, kids. Also, truckers have a perfect line of sight.

In an outside swimming pool. We thought nobody in the busy pool noticed. However, a woman complaing to a pool employee and pointing at me (my partner went to the restrooms) made me realize that may not have been the case. Afterwards.

On a tall boulder on top of an old landslide, deep in a canyon. Along a hiking trail. A busy one. But nobody looked up.

In a boys shower by myself, next to a girls shower, while I was at camp as a teacher. I wrote a confession about this at the old profiles site. I'm such a pervert. But it sorta kinda happened! I'll repost it to explain...

In my church basement. All I can say. I feel dirty just mentioning it LOL

Edit:
Bahahaha I HAD to come back and edit this with more info in light of the fact my perverted mind instantly made me picture everyone thinking it had something to do with a priest ect. NO stop lol stop right there lol. First off I had a pastor not a priest. Secondly,.. It was a girl ffs people a GIRL lol lol lol and THAT is all I"m going to say about it.

I was an IMAX projectionist a few years ago. I showed my girlfriend around the booth my last day on the job. She was gracious enough to give me a blow job in return.

Doctor's office with a hot female doctor . Elevator . State Park in the parking Lot of the Fishing Lake on the hood of the car and her bent over the fender . Pool Table at a bar . An Alley . Boss's office on his desk ( not with the Boss , a co worker ) . In a new car on the way to deliver it to a customer . Lawyer's pool with her hubby BBQ- ing . Many more .

Doctor's office with a hot female doctor . Elevator . State Park in the parking Lot of the Fishing Lake on the hood of the car and her bent over the fender . Pool Table at a bar . An Alley . Boss's office on his desk ( not with the Boss , a co worker ) . In a new car on the way to deliver it to a customer . Lawyer's pool with her hubby BBQ- ing . Many more .
Damn Hemi. Lol

At my husband's job on the table he and his buddies ate lunch. Under a pontoon boat while people were going by on their boats. No wonder you kept going Hemi that question brings back alot of memories and lots of precious memories. I could keep going myself.

At my husband's job on the table he and his buddies ate lunch. Under a pontoon boat while people were going by on their boats. No wonder you kept going Hemi that question brings back alot of memories and lots of precious memories. I could keep going myself.
by your husband or his buddies? :D

My husband lol well let me say the ex husband. One thing he was good at. He had the keys to the place and we went in after hours.

Back