Sex talk with mature woman

I would pound you doggy style while pulling on your hair until you scream my name so loud that the whole block hears you
love doggy with a guy who has a long thick cock...my hair is nice and thick and long and luv having it pulled...and to be ridden hard and deep

;) Would spank your ass hard whilst pulling your hair from behind and fucking you doggy style, and then grabbing your waist and slamming my cock deep inside

ride me long and hard while you hold my waist....luv it when you hold it deep in me and pulling my hips to you and hold then slamming me so hard over and over where my face is forced into the mattress....i can feel my titties sway so hard as you fuck me...luv it!!!

want you to pound me hard and long and pulling my hair back...want to feel your cock so deep in me and you lasting so long that i'm such a sweaty mess...dripping my wetness down my legs and having you licking all of it...i want it!!

want to chat about fucking me any and all ways
I would start by fingering you with two or three finger while kissing you, then I would laid you down and started licking your wet juicy pussy until it's clean as a heaven, then I would give you to choose if you want me deep inside or to suck me first. After possible sucking I would put my hard dick in your sweet pussy and started fucking like an animal until you would get orgasm and you would got so tight, that I would fill you whole. Then I would get him out, make him hard again and started preparing your other hole for a ride of your life. How about that babe?

Back