Share sex story

Discussion in 'Share Your Pictures' started by Spunttitts, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Spunttitts

Spunttitts Guest

Share dirty rough sex scenarios with me so I can enjoy them and cum make me feel like it’s happening to me right now . home alone in bed getting spun out

Attached Files:

2. Spunttitts

Spunttitts Guest

Break in my home
    Friends out of control horny when we smoke
    Daddy daughter wrestle
    Mom and daughter
    Babysitter

Longstrokkerr9 likes this.
  3. Neo7771

Neo7771 Well-Known Member

Sexy pic. X

4. LordOmado09

LordOmado09 Active Member

(I quietly break into your house looking for something good to take. I quietly went up to your room as I see you spun out on your bed wearing overly little clothing. I smirked as I quickly entered ypur bedroom and pinned you as i covered your mouth with my left hand as I rip out your panties with my right hand and started to finger your pussy hard and fast)

Spunttitts likes this.
  5. Spunttitts

Spunttitts Guest

Keeep foingt

6. Would love to sext with you back and forth like this...would love to make you cum so hard rn!! Pm me babe and lets make it happen!!

Spunttitts likes this.
  7. Drase

Drase Member

Love to share some stories

8. Matty_00

Matty_00 Active Member

How love my cock in them tits

9. Longstrokkerr9

Longstrokkerr9 New Member

I'm on the moon right now I'd love to shove a gram shard up your ass then fuck you til we can't walkSkype tonight??? live:.cid.56140603d97eb7b4 , I'll take you on a ride that will leave your pussy throbbing and your body tingling from my lips and hands exploring I'll make you beg daddy to slide this big cock deeper then I'll explore your limits when I slide in your tight little ass are you real or just a tease add me oor text 7855100113