Share your thoughts on what would you all like to do to me!!

Been a while since posted anything.
Let me know if you liked me or not.
Telegram acc :- @samruddhi_3
View attachment 54633View attachment 54634View attachment 54635View attachment 54636View attachment 54637View attachment 54638
You ever got waking up to your wet pussy being eating out Omg goddess ur sooooo beautiful ur eyes like a crystal ball sooo beautiful I could jus get lost in staren at them love to jus bow down to you an do any thing I’m told to do Gawd I'd love to slowly lick you from the bottom of your wet pussy slowly up to your clit mmm and lick around it..teasing you then I'd stop and lightly suck your clit as I slipped my finger in and out of your creamy pussy ahhh then I'd suck your clit a little harder as I fingered your pussy a little faster mmm and a little harder..then.. then I'd stop and spread your wet lips with my fingers and then push my tongue deep in your pussy..then take it back out..and again I'd push my tongue deep..deep in your drenched pussy then back out again and again mmm over and over ahhh fucking your pussy with my tongue mmmmmm flicking the tip of my tongue on your clit as I reach up with both hands and roll your hard nipples.
Add ne in telgram

Back