Sharing

Would you share your partner with others?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
we have been very happily married for 33 years and 30 of those we have been swinging
it is not a lifestyle for everyone

I agree. We have only tried a threesome once and have been happily married for 16 years. I don't know if this is something we'd like to try again.

I agree. We have only tried a threesome once and have been happily married for 16 years. I don't know if this is something we'd like to try again.
although we still swing at times we have found that the exhibitionist lifestyle is more to karen,s liking you may want to see how that works for you

We've done it quite a few times and we love it, I love watching her and she loves watching me :) I'd join a couple just because lol

I'd love to not sure he is as keen.she likes the fantasy but tea life is diff for her.shed be to a fair of lots of diff scenarios and I suppose I get tat.be hot as hell d imagine lol

I would love to...but wife would'nt.....Ive had a few threesomes and one foursome..but that was before I got married to this wife...my first wife, I shared her with my twin brother...enjoyed that....

Back