She's in the Rain

MoonLily

It's raining here and I usually love this kind of weather. Gloomy days are my kind of day.

Today though I just kept reflecting on a lot of things which made it difficult to concentrate on work. Lately it's getting harder to be content with myself or to put up a front that I appear to be happy. I don't mind being kept inside. I just wish I had more friends - or more like the friends I use to be close with, but for some reason have grown apart. Some things just don't last no matter how much you want them to. And it's not anyone's fault. We grow and find ourselves and get exposed to other experiences that we can't relate to one another. And other times instances happen that are out of our control.

It would be nice to make some new friends. Even if it's just another moment in time, or for some months or even years. It just makes things more tolerable when you can have deep conversations with someone; laugh, talk, cry... anything really.

Anyway, if you've read through all this, thank you for listening. I hope you're doing well in these times.

Hello. Sorry in advance but I’m having a Logan moment, long story which I could share if you’d like to read a lunatics sordid story lol, so I’ll just continue... If I may? Yes? Yay!

*takes a seat, lites a cigarillo, inhales contently before proceeding...*

A long long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me smile and I knew if I had my chance
that I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while... But February...

*facepalms*

Sorry I’m l2m and typing so I tend to get a bit distracted... It’s a Logan thing tho... Multitasking and whatnot... Rather bothersome tbh... Anyways where was I again?

*takes a few drags before continuing...*

I have plenty I could comment on but one thing here stood out to me and I’d like to give my POV on it so... Deep conversations should be done, online anyways, only once you know two things about someone and they are... 1. They don’t hide shit. 2. They don’t pretend. Well that’s what i believe anyways... And just so you know, I have nothing to hide and am what I am. Js and shit tho...

Anyways thanks for the read and if you ever wanna talk about whatever’s feel free to message and we can do so. Be forewarned tho... I’m kinda boring so yeah...

Logan.

Hello. Sorry in advance but I’m having a Logan moment, long story which I could share if you’d like to read a lunatics sordid story lol, so I’ll just continue... If I may? Yes? Yay!

*takes a seat, lites a cigarillo, inhales contently before proceeding...*

A long long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me smile and I knew if I had my chance
that I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while... But February...

*facepalms*

Sorry I’m l2m and typing so I tend to get a bit distracted... It’s a Logan thing tho... Multitasking and whatnot... Rather bothersome tbh... Anyways where was I again?

*takes a few drags before continuing...*

I have plenty I could comment on but one thing here stood out to me and I’d like to give my POV on it so... Deep conversations should be done, online anyways, only once you know two things about someone and they are... 1. They don’t hide shit. 2. They don’t pretend. Well that’s what i believe anyways... And just so you know, I have nothing to hide and am what I am. Js and shit tho...

Anyways thanks for the read and if you ever wanna talk about whatever’s feel free to message and we can do so. Be forewarned tho... I’m kinda boring so yeah...

Logan.

I really appreciate your response! I wasn't expecting such a lengthy answer but I enjoyed reading through it despite being a bit confused on some parts. I wouldn't mind having a chat with you some time. I'm currently working so I'll reach out to you later.

By the way, what was the song you were listening to?

I really appreciate your response! I wasn't expecting such a lengthy answer but I enjoyed reading through it despite being a bit confused on some parts. I wouldn't mind having a chat with you some time. I'm currently working so I'll reach out to you later.

By the way, what was the song you were listening to?
That was from Don McLean’s song “American Pie”

There is a saying real friends shine thru in a crisis . As this lockdown goes on you see who your real friends are cause they are the ones that ask are you ok and make the effort to make you happy.

Back