Shoot over me

Hello Andrea!

I had a nice thick load saved up over the last couple days, so I woke up really horny. I was looking for some help on here when I saw your pic and was instantly hard. Your body is just gorgeous! I printed the pic out and stroked my cock just for you until I covered it, even managing to get some cum on your pretty face...

I hope you like knowing you made a stranger hard and horny enough to cum like this...and that maybe you'll touch your pussy looking at the consequences!

Attachments

• AndreaUK.jpg
    AndreaUK.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
Hello Andrea!

I had a nice thick load saved up over the last couple days, so I woke up really horny. I was looking for some help on here when I saw your pic and was instantly hard. Your body is just gorgeous! I printed the pic out and stroked my cock just for you until I covered it, even managing to get some cum on your pretty face...

I hope you like knowing you made a stranger hard and horny enough to cum like this...and that maybe you'll touch your pussy looking at the consequences!
Thank you so much! I love it, would love you to do more and more if you’d be interested?x

Back