Short story that is a work in progress!

Writer25

You feel my chest rise and fall slowly from my breath.

A hand moving down your body, softly touch along your side.

Slight whimper of excitement escapes your lips as my hands move down your thighs.

The faint smell of cocoa coming off my body, you feel the throbbing heat of the bulge in the blue jeans rising with each touch.

I stand in front of you, leaning down I hold you against the bed as I lean in again kissing you hard.

I allow you to bite my lips again, groaning as your teeth sink into my lips, my hand grabs your throat holding you there as I press in, deepening the kiss.

I push you to lay down on the couch as I climb on top, kissing your neck and lips, as I slowly slide your shirt off.

I begin kissing your bare skin, nibbling on your collarbone, making you moan softly into my ear, I smile as my lips move down your chest, as my hands unsnap your bra, releasing your beautiful breasts. I move down teasing your nipples with my tongue, sucking and nibbling on them till they're perky for me.

I continue teasing your nipples, as my hand begin to explore your gorgeous body, moving down your chest, across your tummy, tracing light circles all over, I can feel you arch your back as I near your hips, my fingers teasing your hip bones, moving closer to your jeans.

I smile as I start to slowly make my way down your body, my lips kissing every inch of your bare skin.

I can feel how warm you are as my hands move in between your thighs, as my lips caresses you hips, teasing each as you keep moaning for me, biting your lip as you watch me slowly undo your jeans, easing them off your legs.

As I toss them to the floor, your right leg resting against my shoulder I start to kiss your legs.

I get between your thighs, and I can see how soaked your panties are, I smile as I start to tease your clit through your panties, slowly rubbing my thumb against it as I continue to kiss your legs.

I hear you moan softly.

Leaning down and softly begin licking your clit through your panties, getting them soaked. I slide my tongue in behind them tasting your sweet wettness. Grabbing a hold of them with my teeth, slowly slide your dripping wet panties off you, revealing your soaked, dripping, throbbing pink pussy, aching for my touch.

I toss them aside, as I start to softly tease your clit, sucking lightly, and flicking it with my tongue. I feel your body arching from the pleasure of my tongue finally hitting that sweet spot, you grab my hair hard as I engulf your clit by my mouth.

My lips, sucking, and pulling on your clit as my tongue slowly slides inside you, licking up every drop of wetness you produce for me. I moan and groan as you grind your hips into me, just for that little bit more of me inside you. I move up to your clit nibbling softly as I slowly slide a finger inside you, softly at first then pushing deeper as I thrust in harder.

You moan, and convulse as I add another finger, going hard and fast as I continue to tease your clit, I keep going till you grab my hair again, only to squirt all over my fingers. I slowly licking first my fingers clean, but then I start cleaning you. Licking up every drop soaking you gorgeous body.

I slowly make my way up your body, my lips dripping with your wetness. I lean in kissing your lips, hard and passionate. Letting you taste yourself on my lips, feeling you suck each drop from them.

I hear you softly whisper in my ear as I begin to kiss your neck again, "mhmm please fuck me". I smile at you as I slowly undo my belt, sliding my pants off as you rip my shirt off my body. Allowing you to see how hard, thick, and throbbing my cock was. Aching to be inside you.

I see you bite your lips in anticipation, I start to tease your pussy with my cock, not letting you feel him inside you, but rubbing the head against your clit as you moan for me to be inside you. I slowly slide just the head in, teasing you at first. Then you gasp as I slide fully inside you, letting you feel every inch of my stretch you soaked, tight Lil pink pussy.

I begin thrusting slowly at first, then going harder and faster. I hold you down on the couch, my hand around your throat as I begin to go faster. Your leg up on my shoulder as I go hard, thrusting myself deep inside you.

I feel your whole body shudder, as I turn you over. Bending you over the arm rest of the couch, I reenter you grabbing your ass and using it to thrust deep inside you.

I go hard grabbing your throat to tilt your head back as I kiss you. I go hard pushing deep inside you, till I finally push my whole cock deep inside you, and as you squirt again all over my cock, I cum deep inside you over and over filling up your tight Lil pussy, till its dripping out and down your legs.

As I pull out we collapse into each other, laying on the couch there, a pile of sweat and cum and pleasure. I lean down softly kissing your lips as they gasp for air. "Round 2"? I ask, a sly smile across my face as I'm already starting to get hard again.

Hey Writer25, really liked the story, the "round 2" made me smile xxx

Thanks ! Still a work in progress that i keep pushing out, time crunch and everything happening at the same time (glad you enjoyed it)

Back