Show Me...

Andromalius

OFC Regular
As the title says mkay? Previous asks next to show something, preferably no peens though... Bootay is a different story... Don’t judge me I have issues mfers!!!:rolleyes:

Since nobody’s before me I’ll show you something pretty I found a few minutes ago and just HAD to share... Don’t worry I left it in place...

60F632AC-6AB3-4A4A-9413-E242C0A769FF.jpeg

Ok so... Show me something that makes you smile?

aCnF0TE.jpg

:D favourite destination, missing favourite companion in the pic though....

show me your favourite place to listen to a concert...

03EC1FAF-4CF1-4E8A-8D7B-1CCAF6E029AB.jpeg

Not favorite of all time but favorite since I’ve been in the rehab... Protea flowers... Thousands upon thousands of them!!! *If any SA people know where it is please don’t share it. There are a few who know the places name but I’m not allowed, as per contract, to state the towns name... Thank you! *

Show me... Something... Well... Saucy?:oops:

(Oh the possibilities are endless aren’t they?!? Js... )

View attachment 33980

Samos Greece, I stood here in the blue sea listening to a Jamiroquai concert (mp3 - headphones), last year; it was my first holiday alone in a long time and I enjoyed it very much!

Show me your favorite view.
You should visit us then once again! So many natural beauties; and in combination with your astonishing beauty, they will create a heaven on earth..

You should visit us then once again! So many natural beauties; and in combination with your astonishing beauty, they will create a heaven on earth..
Yet your profile states your location is London? Also... Please stick to the thread. Your cheesy one liners are not only unappreciated but rather unoriginal too. Thanks, buddy.

Thread...

466C1771-97C5-4564-8764-779419DC05B2.jpeg

Not new but oh well I had fun...:oops:

Show me a mirror...

Last edited:
Yet your profile states your location is London? Also... Please stick to the thread. Your cheesy one liners are not only unappreciated but rather unoriginal too. Thanks, buddy.

Thread...

View attachment 33987

Not new but oh well I had fun...:oops:
I didn't lie to anything of what I said. I am from and Greece and live in London. However, thanks for showing me in "mannerly" way the "rules" of the thread. Apologies everyone for interrupting your fun with cheesy, unappreciated and unoriginal lines. Have fun!

Back