Showing my wife to my friends

I have several male friends that come over for dinner with their wife quiet frequently. I have shown them many naked pics of my wife, from topless to full spreads......

Is this bad!
I would say, 'not bad'; but then I dont know if your wife approves or even knows. If she doesn't, I would have to go with 'bad idea'.

I have several male friends that come over for dinner with their wife quiet frequently. I have shown them many naked pics of my wife, from topless to full spreads......

Is this bad!
If your male friends come with their wives and see the pics too, definitely not bad in my opinion, would you LIKE to have your wife used by any of them?

ITs hot knowing that my friend knows exactly what she looks like under the clothes
especially when she stands for full front or bends over
Imagine if she asks you in bed later as to why all your friends had big grins on their faces and were licking their lips because they know what she looks like naked ....

Imagine if she asks you in bed later as to why all your friends had big grins on their faces and were licking their lips because they know what she looks like naked ....
If just tell her the food must have been good! Not that they’re imaging her nipples or pussy! Knowing exactly how much had she has etc.... they definitely stare at her more and in a different way!

Is this bad!
Is it he'll bad if she is willing and you all stick to the bounderies.

The boundaries are she can never know that he has seen her baked in almost every position! That’s it. She can never know
If it was me I would go ahead and do it and get your friend / s to take pictures and videos show her off proper.

The boundaries are she can never know that he has seen her baked in almost every position! That’s it. She can never know
I've done it before took my ex out in my car late at night arranged for my mates be on a car park near woods started fucking her got her naked got her out the car picking her up placing her. On my bonnet made her play with herself why my mates filmed and took pictures.

I did that to a buddy from out of town,he ended up begging me to invite her out for dinner in his hotel.I mentioned to her,she agreed even after I told her he saw her nude pics.She told me that she considered to let him join us in his hotel if he brought up the nude pics.Unfotunately,he left early so it didn't happen.

Back