Shy girl

CutestCouple

OFC Regular
As much as I'm flattered by all the dms boys, I'm not sir I'm into looking for another man :p maybe I'm too shy.

I am however intrigued by the lovely ladies who like my curves. For a bigger girl it's very refreshing and my confidence is growing. Enough so to share my usually shy ass for you ladies :)

My man would love to chat your panties wet, or simply let you watch us play. I'd allow him to perv that's only fair. So let's see what you got, we wanna get turned on from your pics and fantasies and incite you to our raunchy experiments.

Attachments

• IMG_20200716_100936_437.jpg
    IMG_20200716_100936_437.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 987319946.jpg
    987319946.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 36
As much as I'm flattered by all the dms boys, I'm not sir I'm into looking for another man :p maybe I'm too shy.

I am however intrigued by the lovely ladies who like my curves. For a bigger girl it's very refreshing and my confidence is growing. Enough so to share my usually shy ass for you ladies :)

My man would love to chat your panties wet, or simply let you watch us play. I'd allow him to perv that's only fair. So let's see what you got, we wanna get turned on from your pics and fantasies and incite you to our raunchy experiments.
Absolutely beautiful pictures!! Thanks for letting us view your beautiful body

Back