So you were banned....

Discussion in 'Support Requests' started by TacoBelle, Aug 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator

You click off you read the terms of use every time you log into chat, I suggest you read it moving forward. We do not discuss ban lengths

BabyShady and PitBull like this.
  2. Okay why arent you allowed to discuss ban lengths?

3. Solaris

Solaris Well-Known Member

i have no idea?

4. Solaris

Solaris Well-Known Member

Happy to see that rather ignorant and disrespectful comment has been removed

5. Dirtynikki

Dirtynikki New Member

Hi there I keep getting banned the last few days and when I do it says spamming I dont understand it when I never spam the room if someone could help I'd appreciate it thanks

6. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator

It happens occasionally. Me and Vix were getting banned for days . It usually self resolves

7. Dirtynikki

Dirtynikki New Member

Thanks Jerseyjen much appreciated

Jerseyjen likes this.
  8. ViXxXeN

ViXxXeN Moderator Staff Member

Dirtynikki has joined the "Known spammers" club! Only the coolest, most awesomest people are allowed in this club!

PitBull likes this.
  9. HornyEmma

HornyEmma New Member

I was banned for asking a question about the rules, which I couldn't see anywhere in the room. Then I got banned because what I asked wasn't allowed and I should've read the TOU. Wish to be unbanned cuz I only asked. I even asked not to ban me cuz I only asked.

10. ViXxXeN

When you go to sign into chat, the rules are right below where you click a box saying you agree to the rules. It is a user's responsibility to read the rules before they come into chat. And seeing as you have been a member for over 2 years now, you should know the rules.

BabyShady likes this.
  11. HornyEmma

HornyEmma New Member

How long will the ban last

12. ViXxXeN

We don't give out ban length. Check back in a few days.

BabyShady likes this.
  13. Andrew171

Andrew171 New Member

I was banned for spamming content but that was not my intent. I had posted 2-3 posts asking if anyone was willing to chat or have some fun. It wasn’t my intent to spam the chat and I apologize. Consideration of lifting my ban would be appreciated.

14. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator

If you post the same thing multiple times, it’s spam. Wait your ban out

BabyShady likes this.
  15. Andrew171

Andrew171 New Member

I don’t think I was even really banned for spam. My WiFi had problems and I think the site just glitched

16. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Moderator

Post a screenshot of the message you get when you try to log into chat

17. Andrew171

Andrew171 New Member

It’s fine I got it figured out. Thanks

18. MikeOckkesbigge

MikeOckkesbigge New Member

Hi, i i can't login to this site at all. It says that i was banned for spam/scam, trolling or vpn. Thing is, I don't do any of those. I tested, using my pc, phone, different internet connection, i always got the same screen as in the picture. Is Croatia banned from this page?

Attached Files:

Irene_Adler likes this.
  19. Madilynn

Madilynn New Member

I got banned for the first time as a guest for a sockpuppeting i think i also apologise if i did something wrong before. In the mean time i decided to make an account that i could go on when the bans lifted. its been 3 days now and when i try to go on the chat it says 'not authenticated'.