somebody help me cum

well lets get the cloths off first and you get on the bed with your legs nicely opened so I can kneel in and have a look at the situation. lets get the wet hair neatly brushed aside and have a look at your outer labia. I need to slid my fingers along there and test the swell and your reaction. Help me find your clit....I want to come at it gently. This will take awhile because I want to give you multiples, so you can be relaxed, and get through the rest of your day. If all goes well, I want to fuck you doggie later this evening, I'd need to get off quite badly at that point.
see you later then.

here is part 1. Let me know if you like it and want to read more...

It is early evening and the lighting is dim as we face
each other. Our lips meet and the kis is gentle at
first then as our lust increases our breathing is
heavey and we clutch together each holding on to the
other. You are the first to break the spell and
reach for the hem of my t-shirt pulling it upwards.
We break the kiss as you pull it over my head and I
raise my arms so you can pull it off. I unbutton your
blouse slowly as we touch lips lightly and rock
together finally pushing it from your shoudlers to let
it fall to the floor. We come together and the
feel of your skin on mine is exquisite. We hug as I
fight with your bra clasp until you finally help me
and undo the small hooks. Hunching your shoulders
you back away and it falls where your blouse lies.
I pull you to me once more enjoying the feel of your
nipples against my chest. We rock together then you
move your head downward and cover one of my nipples
with your mouth. You suck on it and run your tongue
over the tip as I love doing yours. I stiffen from
the pleasurable feeling and unbuckle my belt and undo
the snap of my jeans. Your mouth works at my nipple
as your hands push my jeans down past my hips.
They fall at my ankles and I kick them off as you push
my shorts after them. The elastic catches my hard
cock and pulls it downward then it flips up and
bounces as it clears the waistband. You kneel and
move your head downward licking your way down my tummy
until you cup my balls in one hand and close your fist
around my cock. I gasp and close my eyes as you
slide your hand down the lenght of it pulling the
foreskin from the sensative head. Soon I feel your
warm breath and wait in anticipation as your lips
close around the head and your tongue crosses the head
and licks it slowly. I moan softly as your tongue
moves across my cockhead and reach between us to find
your hard nipples. Squeezing them between my thumb
and fingers i feel from your mouth and moans that you
like it. I tweak them gently and run my palms over
the hard tips then slide my hands down your stomach to
find the snap for your jeans. Opening it and
unzipping your jeans I slide them over your firm hips
and down your legs. You move your head away from
my throbbing cock and stand to face me. I lean and
kiss your neck then slide my tongue across your soft
skin to your breast where I pull your nipple between
my lips and run my tongue over it. I rub your
tummy and naval with my hand and slip it down to your
moist crotch. As I suck on your nipple I move my
finger through your silky hairs and press it between
your soft wet pussy lips and find your hard clit
inside. I move downward and slip it into your very
wet pussy hole and slide it in and out slowly until it
is covered with your sweet juices. pulling it out I
move upward searching your hard clit. As I press
my fingertip against it and rotate my finger over it
you move your hips and grind against me. We rock
together as I rub the hard flesh and every now and
then slip my finger inside you. Then back to
massaging your wonderful clit as you moan and rock
against me. Our excitement soon overtakes us and
you maon that you are cuming. I stroke your clit
harder pressing against it as I rub around it waiting
for you to get there. Soon you gasp and get that
wonderful look in your eyes as your knees weaken and
the sparks let loose in your head. I hold you close
as you shudder and when you start to relax I remove my
hand and pull you to me....
to be cont.....

Do you still need help?
If you do, lmk. I'm feeling devilishly creative at the moment, not sadistic, just devilish. Let me see what I can conjure up?

I'm not sure what part of the globe you reside so I apologize if this local is too cold. Sometimes you need to get cold to get hot.
You are wearing a thick wool lumberjack shirt over a white tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Do we really a bra in this? I didn't think so. You have just gathered the mail from the country road which you live on. This is part of your morning routine. You kick off your boots at the door. As you thumb your mail you see the catalogue you were anticipating. You enter the kitchen and begin going through the catalogue.

In the kitchen I visualize you as an overall attractive young woman with dark hair and eyebrows. She has a pretty face, somewhere between hot and cute. I see well defined lips outlining your mouth which occasionally opens revealing your tongue. You aren't conscious of it but you have been doing this more and more as you explore the catalogue. Your mouth opens at faster intervals as your tongue glides over your lips. Whatever you are seeing in this catalogue has awoken something that is outweighing any priorities you have. Your morning routine has just been interrupted. (Stay tuned! Were just getting started)

What would I do/ Part 2 As far as we know. . . .

Earlier in the kitchen you were basically salivating over something you were seeing. You heading towards the bath for your morning shower. As you step out of your panties you notice a damp spot. You got worked up more than you realized as you glanced through the sex toy catalog. You grab for your phone to call into work, quickly you abandon the thoughtful thing to do. Forget the phone! Be selfish! You need this day of pleasure.

Its been getting damp from the steam and your white tee shirt still remains. So far I like what I see. A very attractive young woman with brown hair.
From where I stand I can appreciate her C or maybe D cup breasts. As you stood next to the shower I imagined your nipples being dark. Now through you damp shirt I can see I was close in color. I gasped when the true texture of your nipples became more apparent threw the wet shirt. As you sank your chosen finger into your vagina you took of your top. Your brown eyebrows expressed your pleasure. At this point you Imagine me. You vision an older attractive man. The mind of a fifty year old with the looks of a thirty eight year old. I can pass for it all. (We've Only Just Begun)

What would I do/ Part 2 As far as we know. . . .

Earlier in the kitchen you were basically salivating over something you were seeing. You heading towards the bath for your morning shower. As you step out of your panties you notice a damp spot. You got worked up more than you realized as you glanced through the sex toy catalog. You grab for your phone to call into work, quickly you abandon the thoughtful thing to do. Forget the phone! Be selfish! You need this day of pleasure.

Its been getting damp from the steam and your white tee shirt still remains. So far I like what I see. A very attractive young woman with brown hair.
From where I stand I can appreciate her C or maybe D cup breasts. As you stood next to the shower I imagined your nipples being dark. Now through you damp shirt I can see I was close in color. I gasped when the true texture of your nipples became more apparent threw the wet shirt. As you sank your chosen finger into your vagina you took of your top. Your brown eyebrows expressed your pleasure. At this point you Imagine me. You vision an older attractive man. The mind of a fifty year old with the looks of a thirty eight year old. I can pass for it all. (We've Only Just Begun)

Please! Let me take over! I hope stupidwet994 reads this!

1. By the way stupidwet994 has a name. I saw it earlier on her mail when she was in the kitchen. Mrs. Charlotte Kneads. The Mrs. indicates to me that she is married. There is a back story to Mrs. Kneads. She was born in 1994 in a small midwest town outside of Des Moines IA. She has a good heritage. She is fair skinned with a healthy tone. Her darker features stand out perfectly against her lovely skin. So now we can all imagine this woman I yet need to pleasure.
As I look through the crack in the closet door I see a discarded tee shirt and wet panties on the floor. I was able to see more clearly earlier but now the steam has limited my view. I begin to question if this was all a dream. It was every fantasy I have ever thought of wrapped into one. I shove reason and logic aside and indulge in my character. I grow confident that the steam will provide the buffer that obscures my presence. I slowly approach you, I want a closer look before I cum. Your nearly in full view and then you see me.

Shudder and cum on my face as you sit on me. I lick your hard little clit and finger fuck you with three fingers as you pull and tug at your hard nipples with both hands. I want to taste your cum so badly as I slide my fingers in and out of your wet hole and press my tongue against your clit...

my pussy is so sensitive and it gets stupid wet and right now I need somebody to tell me how they wanna eat my pussy and how they wanna fuck me.... i wanna nut all over please
I want you to cum all over my face as I lick your hard clit and finger fuck your wet pussy. I lick your clit and you pull and tease your nipples then I slip a wet finger into your tight asshole. You flinch then open up tp take my finger into you asshole as I lick your clit and your wet cunt hole...

Back