something bothering me

sharonaWI

i can't confess fully in detail right now. it troubled me the whole time i was at the local baseball game near my home. when I am ready, i will add to this thread... this is not a small thing either. but it involves a relationship and so many people tell me I need to end it. its toxic in its own way and basically like we are wasting each others time. I am worth so much more. we all are really... there is one person i trust to maybe talk about it with.

Hello Sharona sounds to me like its really troubling you, if it was myself I would just say what ever the problem is and just get it over with, because in the end it's all about being happy in life and it's not fair to pretend all is well, that is what I would do no matter the consequences, in the end I did the right thing, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but to help with your thinking about what to do, I am a great listener and I never judge anyone, my ear is always open for what ever you want to say.

Hello Sharona sounds to me like its really troubling you, if it was myself I would just say what ever the problem is and just get it over with, because in the end it's all about being happy in life and it's not fair to pretend all is well, that is what I would do no matter the consequences, in the end I did the right thing, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but to help with your thinking about what to do, I am a great listener and I never judge anyone, my ear is always open for what ever you want to say.
I'm in a nowhere relationship. We were apart for a month. I've known 6 months in that the relation isn't working.

yes but the guy does not get it nor does he truly listen to me. i think we are wasting each others time. and now i am beholden to him to pay back 70 bucks on top of it for him helping me out with 2 expenses.. plus a friend has a couch for me so..............
however i could do without a couch for a bit longer...

70 is a small amount dont feel bound to him over that, and being so easily in a relationship not working time to move on I agree

he wont see it that way. he is a bit controlling but he is not trying to be. he finally started making some changes and effort after i was so patient. but emotionally and sexually he is not fulfilling what I need. and it is not even about the sex or whatnot but there is no true connection in any way shape or form and we are both mad to continue it. yet he refuses to see the problems yet to be resolved. nothing gets resolved.

he wont see it that way. he is a bit controlling but he is not trying to be. he finally started making some changes and effort after i was so patient. but emotionally and sexually he is not fulfilling what I need. and it is not even about the sex or whatnot but there is no true connection in any way shape or form and we are both mad to continue it. yet he refuses to see the problems yet to be resolved. nothing gets resolved.
Be careful with someone who is manipulative and controlling, he sounds like someone who is not worth your time.

Back