Stream Buffering Failed

Discussion in 'Support Requests' started by BBCUnknownreiko, May 18, 2020.

1. BBCUnknownreiko

BBCUnknownreiko New Member OFC Regular

So ive been having this issue every time i try to view someones streams where it will load forever before saying Buffering Failed. I've tried on several different browsers and same thing (chrome, internet explorer, firefox) all get the same result. If this is a known issue what do i need to do in order to fix this if this isn't on the hosts end?

I attached an example of what i am talking about if that is ok.

Attached Files:

2. Bencohen94

Bencohen94 New Member

Same here, tried Chrome & Firefox and multiple different streams. My internet speeds pretty quick so shouldn't be related to connectivity or anything.

3. iowadom1975

iowadom1975 New Member

did anyone ever find a fix for this? I have the same issue.

4. Travs2661

Travs2661 New Member

Found a solution. Publish your own media via the green camera button in the bottom right. Allow OnlineFreechat.com to use your microphone and web cam. You can immediately unpublish if you want. But you should now be able to view other's who have published.

EDIT: This is no longer working for me. Sorry to all the false hope I gave. :(

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    BBCUnknownreiko likes this.
  5. Smitty41

Smitty41 Active Member OFC Regular

I am still having the same buffering failed issue. Any ideas folks? I have tried everything I can think of.

6. BBCUnknownreiko

BBCUnknownreiko New Member OFC Regular

This seems to have worked for me for the most part, thanks for letting us know stranger

7. Smitty41

Didnt work for me but thank you for the advice. Guess I will keep trying. hehe

8. Smitty41

I even bought another camera and publish just fine. But still watch anyone else's streams. If I wasnt crazy already this would be starting to drive me nuts. lol

9. Smitty41

Ok this is starting to tick me off. I can publish my cam just fine but still cant open someone else's cam. Just keeps giving me the buffering failed message. Any ideas?

10. Ptaylor93

Ptaylor93 New Member OFC Regular

Same problem

11. AsIsFound

AsIsFound New Member OFC Regular

having this issue as well