Stright but curius

Hey anybody up an horny like me first time on a site like this so dont really no what to say lol just really like it when my gf fingers my bum so really want to try/taste cock lol
Oh my
I've been waiting for You
I'd love to tickle your rimhole with my tounge and slide up to your cock tip. Im gentle and feminine. I like panties and lingerei and I give awesome head and I have a beautiful 9 inch Cock

Sounds like fun has been & will be had! My 1st full fuck&suck hooked me and I've gone both ways since. There ain't nothing quite like having my ass full of cock! Except maybe when I'm the middle man with multiple partners, lol. I would love to be there sucking you when you're entered by another man for the 1st time!! Its gonna be better than any, lol & possibly all, the times you've played with toys!!!! I know mine was. And now I'm hornier than b4 & think I'm gonna play with some qfore mentioned toys while imagining your anal cherry beng popped!! Have fun out there guys!!!!!!!

Hey anybody up an horny like me first time on a site like this so dont really no what to say lol just really like it when my gf fingers my bum so really want to try/taste cock lol
I’ve been curious for a long time now since I stated hooking up with my coworker that why I’m divorced now lol16E2F135-3102-4FD1-A60D-418D4E57F6B1.jpeg

Back