Such a slut

babydoll

travelling home late on the train my stop was the last so only me and a couple a guys in the carriage was thinking how cool it would be getting a double penetration on the train so started feeling horny I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Got back to my seat and the two pals came and sat opposite me and started to chat and it got kinky I could see their cocks bulging next they got up and went to the bathroom opened the door and one guys sucking the other so I joined in and the next their hands were all over me rubbing my tits fingering my pussy and butt to my delight I got a DP and then sucked them both off ust in time !!!

travelling home late on the train my stop was the last so only me and a couple a guys in the carriage was thinking how cool it would be getting a double penetration on the train so started feeling horny I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Got back to my seat and the two pals came and sat opposite me and started to chat and it got kinky I could see their cocks bulging next they got up and went to the bathroom opened the door and one guys sucking the other so I joined in and the next their hands were all over me rubbing my tits fingering my pussy and butt to my delight I got a DP and then sucked them both off ust in time !!!
Damn babydoll you divorced me and l loved your pussy so much sucking it was pleasure and my dick in your mouth bliss

Love it!

That was one hell of a train ride home.
Always fancied being picked up like that.
Nobody around having a good bit of fun as time goes by.

Now that was hot

IMG_20171121_210217_984.jpg

In the uk I did say.
Lol
Would love you to moisture me.
Just stride me and open those lips and slip me in.
Or your arse

Back