@Sun66

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

You know what? Im tired of all the harassment on this site, and so are many of you. But, rather than continuing to complain about it, I have decided to start something that should drown it out a bit. Im gonna start this that I hope others will follow in my footsteps and do, too. Im going to pick a member every week, and start a thread with a paragraph that says just how fucking AWESOME they are. Ill start with @Sun66, because I know she needs to hear it.

@Sun66 is an amazing person that has been a godsend to just about every member here. She helps out those who are upset or sad, is nice in general to EVERYONE. Not only that, but her pics prove that she is in excellent shape for someone her age. (That's a compliment, not an insult, btw).

You know what? Im tired of all the harassment on this site, and so are many of you. But, rather than continuing to complain about it, I have decided to start something that should drown it out a bit. Im gonna start this that I hope others will follow in my footsteps and do, too. Im going to pick a member every week, and start a thread with a paragraph that says just how fucking AWESOME they are. Ill start with @Sun66, because I know she needs to hear it.

@Sun66 is an amazing person that has been a godsend to just about every member here. She helps out those who are upset or sad, is nice in general to EVERYONE. Not only that, but her pics prove that she is in excellent shape for someone her age. (That's a compliment, not an insult, btw).
I agree with everything you just said. Sun66 is an incredible and sexy woman

Hey InvincibleLight, it’s 2 am in Australia, and I can’t sleep again. Now I’m crying after reading your beautiful words. Thank you, I feel humbled by your kind words and feel extremely fortunate to have met you, and to have made so many beautiful friends on here.

Thank you too for your lovely compliment about my pics on here, you know how hard it was for me to post them. I love the time I spend on this site and interacting with everyone. I just want everyone to have fun, respect one another, accept each other’s decisions are made on here, and build each other up.

Love and light, thank you again my beautiful friend x

Hey InvincibleLight, it’s 2 am in Australia, and I can’t sleep again. Now I’m crying after reading your beautiful words. Thank you, I feel humbled by your kind words and feel extremely fortunate to have met you, and to have made so many beautiful friends on here.

Thank you too for your lovely compliment about my pics on here, you know how hard it was for me to post them. I love the time I spend on this site and interacting with everyone. I just want everyone to have fun, respect one another, accept each other’s decisions are made on here, and build each other up.

You have definitely made my life better. Thanks to your kind words you have given me, I'm not ashamed of the stuff I used to be ashamed of like showing my body on here

Wow, there's not much of a time difference between us. Its 1:33AM here in Naha as I write this. No need to thank me, Im just saying what ALL OF US are thinking. Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Im trying to live up to my username, becoming the Invincible Light of the site, if possible. You helped me to realize that things like this are things I should do, and for that, I thank you. Just, dont let my ego get too big, will you? Arrogant isnt a pretty colour on me.

Wow, there's not much of a time difference between us. Its 1:33AM here in Naha as I write this. No need to thank me, Im just saying what ALL OF US are thinking. Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Im trying to live up to my username, becoming the Invincible Light of the site, if possible. You helped me to realize that things like this are things I should do, and for that, I thank you. Just, dont let my ego get too big, will you? Arrogant isnt a pretty colour on me.

Light, I can’t tell you how wonderful it feels to know you have my back. I have yours, thank you again x

Those who talk shit
Feel always misfit
As they puke acid
On their flowers of love
ignite the very flames
they wanted to extinguish.
They seek this love
Their victim's affluent of
But they're the new Midas
Only this time
What they see burns.
Procure your love and
Make yourself fireproof

That's all I'd like to say.

Those who talk shit
Feel always misfit
As they puke acid
On their flowers of love
ignite the very flames
they wanted to extinguish.
They seek this love
Their victim's affluent of
But they're the new Midas
Only this time
What they see burns.
Procure your love and
Make yourself fireproof

That's all I'd like to say.

That is a very beautiful poem, thank you for sharing it with me x

Invincible Light, I completely agree. Sun66 is a very special lady. She is beautiful inside and out , so thankful for the words of encouragement she is always ready to give, just hope I can be as good a friend to her as she has been.

I don't know Sun like at all. I can only go by what I have seen on the forums. She always has something positive to say and is sweet to everyone. In my eyes, that is pure beauty. Even when being attacked, she replied with grace and politeness.

Invincible Light, I completely agree. Sun66 is a very special lady. She is beautiful inside and out , so thankful for the words of encouragement she is always ready to give, just hope I can be as good a friend to her as she has been.

Hey Need, thank you for the lovely message. I am so glad we are friends, we are kindred spirits, and you are a very good friend to me always x

Back